Quotes From Your Own Work!

"Being born a dhampir means that humans and vampires alike have wanted me dead all my life. Sometimes, I wonder if humanity is worth? Human beings can be the cruelest monsters of all. Make no mistake about it.....But while that may be true for humanity as a whole. There are exceptions. Now for them? Well, for them, I'd do anything"

Z218

I have no name for I am but 2 days old ;).
I thought of this for my Hellboy/X-men First Class fic-

Hellboy gets annoyed at Azazel's monologuing.

"tell me, bro, why do demons talk so much? do they get theatrical in their old age?

From my V short-

The film producer who hires V as a bodyguard will describe him as a "Goth pokemon trainer".

There is a gag where V tries to dress business casual and Shadow has to help him with a tie.

If the famous actress is Zoe Kravitz, she tries to boast that she was Toast the Knowing from Mad Max Fury Road to get a demon to back off. V reveals that he fell asleep when Gryphon tried to get the group to watch it.

Nightmare is the nicest person and becomes the most helpful when V tries to be a PA on set. There is a gag where the camera people try to get Gryphon to do an aerial shot with the camera.

V tries to explain what his job is to his mom and Gryphon doesn't make it easier.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Just a snip from the short story I'm working on for the anthology I hope to be included in:

“I suppose you’ll be wanting some help down, eh?”

“No, I thought I’d just hang here, see how long I could defy gravity.”

Yes, I know. I was being rather churlish, and at a time when I could ill afford to be.

Unfortunately for me, the stranger knew this full well, and either out of a twisted sense of humour or a subtle, nasty streak, saw fit to make me sorry I’d ever opened my mouth.

“Is that so? Well then, perhaps I can hasten your experiment along.”

He vanished from my sight for mere seconds, but hanging there, my head pounding and my breath coming in wheezing gasps, it might as well have been a month.

You know, if a being could last that long hanging upside down without dying, that is.

I heard the distinctive crack of a branch breaking, and a heartbeat later, the stranger came back into view, a thin stick in his gloved grasp.

“Now, how should we do this, hmm?” He twirled the stick idly, and turned narrowed eyes on me, his lips quirking into a smirk. “Should I poke at you like a ripened piece of fruit for the taking? Or perhaps I can give you a couple of good whacks like I would a Pyrian hornet’s nest. Who knows, perhaps you will unleash a swarm of stinging insects upon me, given your waspish tongue.”

Z218

I have no name for I am but 2 days old ;).
I wrote 9 pages for unexpected guest chapter 2. The first chapter is 15 pages long so i wanna cap it at a similar length.

This if from page 8-

“Jacob you’re new to magic and it looks amazing. You think it could solve every problem but it can’t. We can’t wave our wands and solve poverty, hunger, discrimination. Wizards getting involved in the war didn’t keep the death toll down. Magic couldn’t save my parents from separating and it won’t save you and Queenie’s relationship either.”

Jacob and Leta are surprised by this. Newt has never been this verbose before.

“Where your parents like me and Queenie?”

“No, they’re worse. Mother’s an optimist and Father’s a pessimist. I’m surprised they even fell for each other in the first place. But they eventually worked it out and tried again so there’s hope for you two yet.”

Leta couldn’t resist smiling and slips her fingers between his. Newt grabs Jacob by the shoulder and we hear a POP! in the background.

I actually created a backstory for his parents, August and Amelia Scamander.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Supporter Gold
Well this is small spoiler for xover story im writing :D:

I never knew i been reincarnation or more new vessel for that Etro Seeress, well whole now when it started i been only on 11 age one more than usual 10 when it been age of eyes manifest but not mine case well see i ended doing that when been at one of Bodhum schools and showing that on top of classmates and teacher given shock. Beside the fact that before we all had an small overview that Seeress had shortened lifespan beside immortal guardian,who for now been mine life to see and meet. Well who i am, im again reincarnation of first seeress named once Alex Dark but here im just Alex, slightly afraid that i know i end passing really now early in life,but well thats mine story and well thats how it all began..