Post a random fact about yourself

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Yeah I think I'm better alone. For now at least.

And besides, it's not like love comes at will. When it happens, happens. It's not happened to me yet. All I've ever had was simply crushes, nothing serious.
yeah we all felt better like that, especially gamers, i did too.. i just dont get it, why most gamers prefer that? just be careful not to get used to it..

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Supporter Gold
@lorddemolatron @Foxtrot94 so why was it? you guys don't feel like having any yet?
Well i had mostly male friends but it never happened that I liked any from them or getted someone new to have crush, and mostly I stay as Friends on matter of relationships to males, just somehow I can't push further, maybe well really I wait for that special one.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Supporter Gold
Really? I used to read tarot, Napoleon Oracle( Hermes Trimegistos oracle) and so.

Viper

Supporter Gold
Really? I used to read tarot, Napoleon Oracle( Hermes Trimegistos oracle) and so.
I presume this is for me? Btw, clicking the "reply" under my post would not only quote me, but also works as a whistle to call me here. XD

I picked up pendulum reading from my mom. It's actually really simple, test out how the pendulum moves for the answer "yes" and how for the answer "no" and then just concentrate on simple questions.
Tarot cards I read about, and tried once with playing cards, but overall that one takes higher knowledge and lots of interpretation. It's also why I quit doing tasseography.
I must admit, I never heard about Napoleon Oracle.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Twitter
sol_elemental
Another random fact about me: Hmm, I like to paint, however my painting skills aren't the best. lol Even though my hubby love to rub that fact in, I still continue to paint. With some pratice I hope to get better and maybe do some Live stream painting. :D It'll be the bees knees!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Supporter Gold
Hmm, not a lot of interesting things about me but...

I was born with those curved thumbs, what do they call it? Hitchhiker's Thumb? I have it in both thumbs.