Post a random fact about yourself

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Oh I can get drunk. I can get lost-weekend drunk (not that I do any more, not with 3 kids). But I never ever feel the physical after-effects of drinking too much. Which is, in my opinion, kinda dangerous.
Oh without a doubt, but I haven't gotten real drunk drunk since a year or so ago.
Got more important things to attend to, like jobs and such. But even then it took me sooooooo long to get drunk, at least from 7pm-2am I was still trying.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I want to see Neo from the matrix and Preston from Equilibrium in a movie together.
I don't believe that Batman is a symbol of justice and fairness.
I am not drinking coffee at this moment.
fact : first time i saw equilibrium poster "oh, matrix wannabe", man was i wrong..

would be cool if the world in equilibrium was also created by the architect.. so both neo n preston could be tied in a movie

Director Bison

King of Games
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
to be fair to everyone here the matrix is just dark city with more fight scenes
also watch dark city its a good movie

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
If you guys like action-fests like Matrix or Equilibrium, I highly recommend checking out Yuji Shimomura's filmography. Who is he, you ask? Well...he's the choregrapher for the fight scenes in the DMC and Bayonetta series.

Yes. The dude makes films.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
If you guys like action-fests like Matrix or Equilibrium, I highly recommend checking out Yuji Shimomura's filmography. Who is he, you ask? Well...he's the choregrapher for the fight scenes in the DMC and Bayonetta series.

Yes. The dude makes films.
I have Versus. I thought I was the only one to ever see that movie.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
I can hold my p!ss for 8 hours straight without feeling any need to go to bathroom.

Viper

Supporter Gold
I can hold my p!ss for 8 hours straight without feeling any need to go to bathroom.
Be careful about that, it could lead into urinal infections and possibly kidney damage.

on topic: I have a unibrow. In ancient Greece I'd be attractive, in later time periods they'd say I am possessed by an imp.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
Be careful about that, it could lead into urinal infections and possibly kidney damage.
It's not like I do it on purpose. If my body tells me I don't have to p!ss, then I don't have to p!ss. It's always been this way all my life, and my kidneys are still kicking.

Doesn't mean I always wait 8 hours to go to bathroom though. I go regularly.

Viper

Supporter Gold
It's not like I do it on purpose. If my body tells me I don't have to p!ss, then I don't have to p!ss. It's always been this way all my life, and my kidneys are still kicking.

Doesn't mean I always wait 8 hours to go to bathroom though. I go regularly.
I didn't think you do it all the time, was just expressing my concern. :3

KRSkull

I only eat one meal a day.
I prefer to add water to my cereal than milk
Sometimes i forget why i enter the bathroom

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Supporter Gold
Then all the boys you've met must have been blind to say the least O.o
In fact i think that well in mine Place where I live maybe is too small males what would have the intrests like me when comming to gaming, well Im Gamer Girl, maybe one of rare on place where I am.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
In fact i think that well in mine Place where I live maybe is too small males what would have the intrests like me when comming to gaming, well Im Gamer Girl, maybe one of rare on place where I am.
Well if that's any consolation, I've never had a girlfriend either.