Post a random fact about yourself

KRSkull

I have a scar on my forehead and the center part of that scare is black. I used to scare little kids by saying that i have three eyes.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I never knew about this thread. I'll post multiple facts about me.

-I'm a musician. Been playing drums since I was 5. I'm gonna be 23 this month.
-My late father is the one who taught me the basics. Self taught drummer afterwards really.
-I don't drink
-I don't smoke
-I'm diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression
-I have a dog named Jolie and she is spoiled rotten after me.
-My favorite video game of all time is Banjo Kazooie
-I love music.
-My favorite superhero is Spider-Man
-I always stop my microwave at one second because I pretend I'm defusing a bomb.
-I have OCD.

Reactions: Ash

Blade8513

I was sponsored by a local skate shop in high school (After only skating for 4 years), met and skated with multiple professionals, but due to personal problems/mistakes ended up quitting :/

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Staff
I believe that, I can't get drunk either
Oh I can get drunk. I can get lost-weekend drunk (not that I do any more, not with 3 kids). But I never ever feel the physical after-effects of drinking too much. Which is, in my opinion, kinda dangerous.

I have never seen any of the Fast and Furious movies.
Aww...but you're missing...erm...and the thing with the...

...yeah.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I love Star Fox: Assault so much, that I actually took the time to overcome my hapless inability to be tech-savvy and soft-modded my Wii to be region-free...along with importing the Japanese version of the game...

...just so I could play the game with Japanese voices, and actual animations during the briefing scenes.

See? I totally have a life...ha ha....SIGH...

Ash

Psygnosis
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
I however am a big movie geek, and never seen The Matrix. That's kinda......something.
Don't watch it then. It's been hyped way beyond anyone's expectations -- so you'll probably just end up being disappointed anyway.

Try Ong Bak 1&2 instead.

[skip to 00:50 seconds]

WolfOD64

Why have Matrix when you have the senseless action and tight leather of the Underworld series?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
fact : i'm partially color blind

and how dare you guys bad talk the matrix, it's a cool series with cheesy characters, lousy acting and lousy martial art-ing, but it's a cool movie..

WolfOD64

fact : i'm partially color blind

and how dare you guys bad talk the matrix, it's a cool series with cheesy characters, lousy acting and lousy martial art-ing, but it's a cool movie..
Oh, dude...nobody's discrediting the Matrix over here (or at least, I'm not). I was one of the few multi-celled organisms on the face of the planet who LIKED the Matrix Reloaded for all of its badly-acted, cheese-tacular, CG-ridden charm. Nothing screams entertainment than an emotionally-devoid Keanu Reeves fighting an army of bespectactled agents in the park with his fists, and Morpheus reducing enemies to ribbons with a katana.

It's just that, in terms of low-rent, CG-infested, badly-acted action abortions, I actually prefer the Underworld series...probably because the camp factor is up the roof. The acting is worse, the moody rain-soaked atmosphere is edgier, the CG looks even faker, the emotional scenes are even MORE wooden, the leather on Kate Beckinsdale's glorious camel-toe is even tighter, and the action is even more ball-blazing and nonsensical.

The only Matrix/Underworld-style action flicks that actually FAIL to redeem themselves are....ugh...
...those god-awful Paul W.S. Anderson Resident Evil movies. My God...not even trench-coat bedecked Albert Wesker could save these movies.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
fact : i and @WolfOD64 liked movies with bad acting, cg-fest, cheesy stuffs and non-sensical action scenes that are cool, the movies were bad in a way, but cool --or something else.. and apparently @Vergilius falls in the same category since he suggested ong-bak2, lol, it was cool, but cheesy and expanded too much from the first movie..

oh, and i wish i worked on the set of underworld, and stole that leather outfit beckinsale used.. i'm wishing that is a fact.. and i'm outta here, my pervertion is in the air.. gyaaaahahhaahahahha gyaaaaahahahahah.. *senile laugh

KRSkull

I want to see Neo from the matrix and Preston from Equilibrium in a movie together.
I don't believe that Batman is a symbol of justice and fairness.
I am not drinking coffee at this moment.