Poetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
"I've been poisoned by the memories of you. I want to drain my blood, destroy these fragments of those times that were most precious with you. I gave so much, and you took it all. You stole my heart..I want it back. I will get it. Slowly..as our memories die"

Please if you have any poetry I would like to read them ^^

Aisen66

if you walk to go away from the world in the end we wont exist anymore the sky is dark
i cant hear you singing anymore all i hear and see are shadows at a distance singing
i want to be where you waited for me everyday in the lights where there are no shadows
there was a light in the sky suddenly everything and everybody stopped moving but still
you are walking away in the dark and in the lights :tongue: g

Aisen66

i wrote a poem in like 15 minutes i wanted to share with you tell me if you like it
I died one night
i dream im alive everynight ,everynight all of the people are with me
i always forget their faces and the places ,i can only remenber my life
ive been living my past life eternally
i met a dog and a woman ,i know her name i can remenber more and more about her complete name
when i find out what happened to us
and daytime arrives i,ll wake up and i,ll be dead again
but i,ll walk away to a new city and a new life you like ? deakins you re the man :)

Aisen66

i wrote a poem for meg
in her mirror i look and im still alive
we are toguetter in life and death
in my life she is always where i see her everytime i die she sees trough my eyes that way she is always looking at her mirror while i look at her .the end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.