Patty Lowell to return in DMC6?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If Patty return next game, what if she gets recruited by Morrison as Nero's fighting partner? As she relates to a family of demon summoning magic users, she could be the next V.

What would be a good fashion statement suitable for her? Color signature? Playstyle? Arsenal?

If not Familiars, maybe some demons she befriends with and become her allies, Pokemon style?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
As a kid, she wore a lot of pink frilly dresses so you can incorporate them into her adult outfit like Lili from Tekken 6. If you wanna play up Dante's influence, you can give her a splash of red.

As for weapons, you can give her a staff or spear. Maybe a crossbow or a handgun.

Her ancestor mostly trapped and seal demons so I'd imagine she follow suit. Although you can give them other reasons for why they are with her. The "V is not Vergil" fanfics get real creative with that.

Not to beat a dead horse but here's an example.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/21980980/chapters/52452103

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
As a kid, she wore a lot of pink frilly dresses so you can incorporate them into her adult outfit like Lili from Tekken 6. If you wanna play up Dante's influence, you can give her a splash of red.

As for weapons, you can give her a staff or spear. Maybe a crossbow or a handgun.

Her ancestor mostly trapped and seal demons so I'd imagine she follow suit. Although you can give them other reasons for why they are with her. The "V is not Vergil" fanfics get real creative with that.

Not to beat a dead horse but here's an example.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/21980980/chapters/52452103
how about changing her hairstyle?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

That sounds really colorful in this ultra realistic, ultra gritty, grim, grey style DMC seems to be following.:whistle::whistle:

Didn't Patty carry around an umbrella at one point?

That seems to suit her quite well as a weapon.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
That sounds really colorful in this ultra realistic, ultra gritty, grim, grey style DMC seems to be following.:whistle::whistle:

Didn't Patty carry around an umbrella at one point?

That seems to suit her quite well as a weapon.
Both Nero and Dante have bright colors in their clothing so I don't think its that out of place. The frills may be out of place but you could just have her be a lolita fan. Or just give her a pink trenchcoat and call it a day.

The umbrella thing is cool.

@Ronin
just make her goth.

@absolitude
Yo bro any ideas?

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Both Nero and Dante have bright colors in their clothing so I don't think its that out of place.
I have no what bright colors you see. Dante's red coat has been heavily faded out now it resembles mahogany more than it did red. Balrog is pretty colorful and bright though.

For Patty I see them going for a slightly faded out magenta but mostly black. To parallel to Dante's red and black color scheme he usually has.

I can see them giving her an attire pretty close to Eva.

Just more "combat suited". If she does become the summoner archetype she doesn't need to dress completely for combat like Lady and Trish do.

A mixture of that with these piece of fan art somebody made.

Just in the top left corner you can see Patty in a magenta shirt and black dress/skirt.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I would see Patty having something similar to a [STAND] from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Since she seals demons, it wouldn't be too out of the realm of possibility that she went searching for one of the most strongest demons she could find, and then seal it in her amulet to use as a personal ghostly bodyguard.