• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new gameplay vid

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Premium
Jan 29, 2012
Suda city on 51st ave. lol
yeah that was gr8 :)....and what do you think about limbo and the gameplay??:)

It gets amazing everytime. From the city crumbling apart, to the city being upside down. I don't think I've actually seen a Hack n' Slash game do that with their levels.^_^

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Apr 24, 2012
It gets amazing everytime. From the city crumbling apart, to the city being upside down. I don't think I've actually seen a Hack n' Slash game do that with their levels.^_^
thats so true ^_^....NT is really giving us one hell of a game thats for sure :)

edit: the name of the new weapon is called EPIX :D

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Apr 24, 2012
when you're jumping on those magical lights that are turning around in circles. when ever you fight in the moon light and the first battle with Jean. there are others but I'm using a phone right now.
oh right right...but those warent levels it was just for a short period...:) that doesnt count :p

Thank you! You are such an insightful person and need to be rewarded. Now, if you keep flattering me, I might just hug you.

:w00t: me get a hug from the awesome Railazel....now that would be written down in guinness book :p:p:D