• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New characters for DMC6

windleopard

Reaction score
If we are to get a new female protagonist, I'd like her to be from Lucia's clan.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
Vergil dating Nyotengu from Dead or Alive would be pretty fun. She's more hedonistic but she's royalty and older than most of the cast. So you could play up the latter and make her wise. Vergil's wound up tight so he needs someone that can get him to open up.
This was from the Vergil romance thread. I'd introduce someone like Nyotengu. She could be a good foil for Vergil.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Reaction score
We need a new antagonist yet better than Mundus, Arkham & the Order combined.

Wonder how Mundus could give birth to a kid of his own, even though its not in his character to do so?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
We need a new antagonist yet better than Mundus, Arkham & the Order combined.

Wonder how Mundus could give birth to a kid of his own, even though its not in his character to do so?
He created Trish so I imagine he'd do something similar here.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
Hm... like how?
No idea. How he created Trish was never explained.

Another option is him sending one of his knights to rape or seduce a human woman and get a hybrid. It's a cruel experiment but it fits him.

Goldsickle

Reaction score
With the way they introduced V and how he can simultaneously control three different familiars in battle, Capcom can potentially introduced a character that uses an ability similar to Bayonetta's "Torture Attacks" but are real-time and not played out like some QTE cutscene that tells you to mash buttons.