• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New characters for DMC6

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Reaction score
Any inspirations from characters of Guilty Gear & Blazblue?

Sol & Ragna remind us of Dante in some way as well as Ky & Jin remind us as Vergil.

We need new characters joining the fray somehow.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Reaction score
I HAVE COME UP WITH A NEW ANTAGONIST AND POSSIBLE RIVAL!!!!

Remember the Thinker/DeVoe from the Flash? I'm picturing him in something like Action Man 2000's Dr. X and Jigsaw from Saw. The antagonist will be someone who'll also be almost like Oswell E. Spencer for starters. Either elder age on a wheelchair or someone handicapped and lost his legs, replaced with a wheel-like device. A frail weak old body, but hasn't lost his intelligence. He can be the CEO of a corporation ran to orchestrate elimination of demons or the leader of a new hunting agency who's to be rivaling the DMC agency.

Ever since the Qliphoth incident in Red Grave City, it was inspiration to build a new breed of humanity combined with demonic power since Sparda's sons were born.

Of course part of his master plan would involve having his mind transferred into someone's body either pure demon, a human who gained demonic power or a natural born half-breed like Dante & Vergil.

Through that vessel, he'll be able to battle Sparda's descendants and be able to conquer both worlds and claim the throne of the Underworld.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
I was a fan of this recent Marvel character and it got me interested in someone whose more "mercenary".