• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neo and Classic

Bubbleberry

Jan 25, 2013
Twitter
BubbleberryVII
Heya. I got the Neo Dante and Classic Dante textures. Dunno if I got them all, but here you go anyway.
If I missed anything, please, let me know.

Edit:I should add that you will need to alter the path of the file locations in theTexMod.log file

Greviousian

Feb 1, 2013
Hey Bubbleberry, first of all great work! Secondly, how would I get this to work ingame? I'm unsure of how to use TGA files. I've had some simple experience using texmod though with Mass Effect skins.

Thanks! :)

Greviousian

Feb 1, 2013
I'm likely doing something wrong, since every time I try building these textures together, I get "invalid definitions" with the log file. Since I'm not taking the textures out of the game (you've already provided them) I'm trying to just skip to the first part of the instructions, and actually get them built together. I have no idea how to edit them in photoshop or anything like that. :(

Greviousian

Feb 1, 2013
Thanks for the replies mate, I've managed to do what you said and fix the filepaths. The tpf file is created, however, it doesn't show up in game, either the story or the training mode. The tpf file comes to 7.65 mb. Not sure what to do, since I'm so close to having it work lol.