• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – PC Version Officially Announced, To Be Digital Only

IncarnatedDemon

Reaction score
Lol i thought of a ingenious idea. Imagine making a mod where you turn all the cyborgs skin (normal ones) to NTDante's.
Then we would have a whole game of cutting him up.

That would be so epic!

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Reaction score
Lol i thought of a ingenious idea. Imagine making a mod where you turn all the cyborgs skin (normal ones) to NTDante's.

That would be so epic!
Holy crap! Please someone make it happen!!!

IncarnatedDemon

Reaction score
Holy crap! Please someone make it happen!!!
I will gather the troops to make the mod once pc edition is out. I have no experience with modding but by zeus i will intiate this idea for artistics to do!
Perhaps Wesker will help, he's really talented :)

This mod might even have a impact on sales of pc edition lol.

AlastorSword

Reaction score
I will gather the troops to make the mod once pc edition is out. I have no experience with modding but by zeus i will intiate this idea for artistics to do!
Perhaps Wesker will help, he's really talented :)

This mod might even have a impact on sales of pc edition lol.
Ah man I wish I had modding skills as well >_< But now I can't wait for the PC release!

IncarnatedDemon

Reaction score
Ah man I wish I had modding skills as well >_< But now I can't wait for the PC release!
I have no mod skills, but at very least maybe you and i work together to organize people to make this mod.
We can perhaps be useful by doing petty work for the modders :thumbsup:

AlastorSword

Reaction score
I have no mod skills, but at very least maybe you and i work together to organize people to make this mod.
We can perhaps be useful by doing petty work for the modders :thumbsup:
Well I am use to doing petty work lol.

AlastorSword

Reaction score
:D
I love the minions. Have you watched them in movies?
Despicable Me? Yeah I saw the first one but not it's sequel. Funny stuff, that movie.:thumbsup: I thought about getting it on DVD since I don't have cable in my apartment.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Reaction score
Revengeance isn't a word.

AlastorSword

Reaction score
I heard about that. I wonder what they were thinking. EDIT: I think i would like it if it was titled Metal Gear Rising: Vengeance.
Meh it isn't a textbook term but it has been used before in real life. The Metal band Soulfly, for example, has a track called Revengeance and the famous trial against the Ku Klux Klan, known as Supreme Court case Brandenburg v. Ohio. A previous case had found a member of the racist organisation guilty of “advocating…unlawful methods of terrorism as a means of accomplishing industrial or political reform” during a speech, the Supreme Court apparently overturned that conviction when it took a look at how stupid the accused’s testimony actually was.

We’re not a revengent organization, but if our President, our Congress, our Supreme Court, continues to suppress the white, Caucasian race, it’s possible that there might have to be some revengeance taken.” They describe it as the most violent act of retaliation.

So MGR isn't alone in raising that silly flag lol.

IncarnatedDemon

Reaction score
Not a big thing for me :) I rather focus on fixing the flaws of the game than the title. So that both MGS and Rising fans can enjoy the game.
For example if they are to put in stealth in Rising 2, it damn better be good.

AlastorSword

Reaction score
Not a big thing for me :) I rather focus on fixing the flaws of the game than the title. So that both MGS and Rising fans can enjoy the game.
For example if they are to put in stealth in Rising 2, it damn better be good.
Agreed and ah man was I disappointed in the stealth system in Rising >_< It felt like an after thought.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
Not an expert on modding, but I will certainly try modding Donte into MGR just for slicing purposes.

Vinosh

Reaction score

That would be so epic!

IncarnatedDemon

Reaction score
Yeah it should be easy to persuade modders to help us out when there are tons of illustrations already :thumbsup: