• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mentos Commercial!

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
Reaction score
I just....never saw a mentos commercial where something like this doesn't happen.

You must be registered for see images

You see the trend though right?

Yes. I had a bit of dark humor in mind. And it's funny that you used that last one as one of the examples, because that's where I got the banner to make mine from XD

Reign

Reaction score
Yes. I had a bit of dark humor in mind. And it's funny that you used that last one as one of the examples, because that's where I got the banner to make mine from XD

I think that's Rico Suave a gamer who ****ed another gamer off after he won.

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
Reaction score
I think that's Rico Suave a gamer who ****ed another gamer off after he won.
Heh, I didn't recognize him nor have I heard of him before. I just picked that one to get the banner from because it looked like the best quality

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
Reaction score
Anyway, about never seeing a Mentos commercial where something like that didn't happen: I got the idea for this one from a guy who was doing all these Mentos commercials with the Friday The 13th movies (been bingeing on those all month kinda ever since I saw part 3 for the first time ever), like this one:

You must be registered for see medias

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
I just....never saw a mentos commercial where something like this doesn't happen.

Whoa, he looks EXACTLY like the first version of DMC4 Dante (from that old E3 trailer).