Last Post is the Winner ROUND 2

Thread starter #1

Meg

Likes the Number 27
Staff member
So like, I think I closed the original thread because Nic posted, and since he started the thread I thought it would be a good laugh to close it for a day. But.......it's been like nine months. I kinda forgot. Whoops, sorry about that. Anyway, I figured I'd make a new one for giggles.

So!

Last post is the winner! Meaning I WIN!!!!

Or maybe LoD locked the original thread, and I'm just imagining things? I thought it was me but like??????

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
-kicks feet up on table--declares herself King and therefor winner-

I thought it was you who locked it, Meg....

DreadnoughtDT

The Pure Vessel
Contributor
Gold Supporter
*The Absolute God of Hyperdeath steps into the room with a grin and a glass of mimosa, taking a sip of it* Greetings all. The only winner shall be me. Any challengers?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Staff member
Contributor
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
@Meg: I remember that you locked it so that Nic would be the winner. I think it was for a joke, but then berto unintentionally posted in there and unlocked it by doing so. I explained to him why it was locked, then locked it myself and deleted mine and berto's posts. So it then just remained locked.

Oh, and I win.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
@Meg: I remember that you locked it so that Nic would be the winner. I think it was for a joke, but then berto unintentionally posted in there and unlocked it by doing so. I explained to him why it was locked, then locked it myself and deleted mine and berto's posts. So it then just remained locked.

Oh, and I win.
Nope, I win.

DreadnoughtDT

The Pure Vessel
Contributor
Gold Supporter
*annoyed, puts down his glass of mimosa and cracks his knuckles* I don't think you all heard me correctly. I am the winner. No exceptions.

Thread starter #19

Meg

Likes the Number 27
Staff member
*annoyed, puts down his glass of mimosa and cracks his knuckles* I don't think you all heard me correctly. I am the winner. No exceptions.
You make a convincing argument. However, I still win.