Info, Media, and other Releases

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Ok, eyes, chin. I can see that, but the nose? Dante's nose is way too wide, at the bridge and that smile makes it hard to distinguish the lips.
Ok, eyes, chin. I can see that, but the nose? Dante's nose is way too wide, at the bridge and that smile makes it hard to distinguish the lips.
oh, i thought you meant the model's nose, but that's probably dante's face is wider while the model's too narrow.

about the smile, wasn't there talks how the RE7 engine is bad with facial expressions? altho it worked on nero.

or maybe we're not used with dante giving a wide smile. but it looked more like a grin to me

BoBo

All this new info is makin me hyped to the m4x! Everythin looks dandy to me so far!

You can use Google translate for the famitsu interview by the way, it does an ok job at translating japanese into English. I guess it's better than nothing.

Last edited:
Thread starter #47

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff member
Thread starter #49

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff member
In case anyone needs it with transparency.

Looks like the Hells are making a comeback.

Last edited:
Thread starter #51

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff member

And a MUCH larger version of the logo for those who need it:

Last edited:

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
The 'fans' don't have a consensus on what they want. A lot of them didn't want Nero to return, a lot of them wanted Dante to return as the main character without Nero. Theres been a lot of division on what the fans actually want. Some of them may have wanted a rebooted design for Nero yes.

We can pretend as much as we want, this new version of Nero looks very close to DmC Dante, but heres the thing, the new Nero actually looks very good; so we can't complain either way.
While it's true that everyone has different opinions the main problem I saw people expressing was the fact that he was a Dante clone. Now he's not. But i think it's a bit unfair to get mad that people like this game and Some of those same people don't like the reboot. While they are similar people aren't just blindly loving this because it's the original and hating the other because it's a reboot

Z218

the man with doubts
I think nico was confirmed to be agnus's daughter in one of the videos i watched. That feels like overkill.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Gold Supporter
I think nico was confirmed to be agnus's daughter in one of the videos i watched. That feels like overkill.
Is that for real?! It is just me or this DMC's story will edgier than edgy.Not only they will smash together DMC incompatible canon as they will make it up to eleven.
That black haired boy/girl is Dante's son for sure too.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Gold Supporter
What video though? Cause out there it's full of people so convinced of their speculations about this game to pass them off as facts.