If this was a high school...

KRSkull

Sorry @Meg but i am going to steal this idea because i think its cool and fun

What if this site was a high school? What kind of role would you play? Would you be a student, teacher, custodian?

I would be that quite rarely noticed student in the first half of high school. In the second half i will change and always end up going to the principle office because i am fed up with being rarely noticed.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
i think i'll be a student, one that always sit in the back, most in class would think i'm quiet, but those who know me knows i'm loud, and so are the teachers..

on second thought, no,

i'll be a loner student, but also a demon slayer.. i moved from school to school, slaying demons, and now i go here, two or more of the teachers here are demons.. so they're next

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff
Well.. You ever watch 21 Jump Street? That'd be me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
I'd probably either be the cool teacher that talks video games and movies with the students, or the quiet kid who can't stop talking once you get on a topic he actually knows about.

KRSkull

Well, I doubt anyone here's seen the TV show and out of the 2 movies only one took place in High School and was named '21 Jump Street.'
Oh sorry for not being clear. I ment to ask which character are you?

Wait there was a TV Show. Gotta check it out.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff
Oh sorry for not being clear. I ment to ask which character are you?

Wait there was a TV Show. Gotta check it out.
TV show wasn't a comedy. Remember how Johnny Depp was in the movie making a cameo? That's because it was his TV show.

Anyway, I'd say Johna Hill's character. I'm not good looking enough to try to claim I'm Channing Tatum.

Meg

Likes the Number 27
Staff
I'd still be the English teacher that hates her life.

Director Bison

King of Games
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
i'd probably be the guy who sits in the corner of the Libary reading manga and gets mad whenever anyone even thinks about looking at him
which was what i really was during high school

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
LOL Skull, this is so funny, cause remember when I said in the thinking thread that I found an Italian DMC site that was miraculously not dead? Well, it's an RPG forum that is actually structured as if it is a school for demon hunters. It's pretty cool.