I brought pizza for everyone

Monosabi

something something dead weight
Hi! I'm Monosabi. I'm actually really new to Devil May Cry in general. 5 was my first game (though I saw the story for the other games) and I'm in love. I love everything about it, especially the combat and the music. Going to start my second play-through today, and I'm just as excited as I was my first time playing. I'm also going to pick up the other games when I can.

I was a little worried at first when I saw some people ripping on others for being new (Not this forum) but honestly it's probably just a couple of bad eggs so I don't think I have anything to worry about. I've gotten quite a bit of help from the DMC discord server and people have been very nice.

Also, I used to frequent RE.ORG as "Scrumpeh". So hello to any of you also from there.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The pizza offer lured me here!!

... Also I am here to say that I'm a newbie as well, and I fell in love first with the game and then with this community :D I was kind of afraid of joining, not only because my English isn't that good lol but everyone's been very welcoming and kind at me.

So, to spread the kindness I got here: Welcome! (as far as I can say anything... I've been a member for one day now)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
As long as my pizza doesn't have pineapple on it.

Glad you're liking the game, it still has a couple surprises for you after beating it on higher difficulties.

Lifell

Welcome to the forum! I'm a bit late so I won't be frustrated if you're out of pizza :P. Regarding the people ripping on the game, some people are never satisfied and it seems there is some trend going on that hating on everything is a good thing. Even youtubers start to make videos that are solely there to fuel hate it seems.

DMC5 has it's issues though but it does a lot of stuff very good as well.