General DMC 5 Discussion

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Supporter Gold
Back on playing game again and well seems still im in good form and started higher difficulty runs :

ef9dante_oSsshea

Supporter Gold
I take little breaks from this game to play other things , but it is a testament to how good it is that each time I go back to it I fall in love with it all over again

If only capcom would do story expansions

AgentRedgrave

Weapon X
I just checked Capcom's Platinum Titles list. As of September 30th (So more then a month ago) Devil May Cry 5 has sold 2.7 million copies. It's almost sold as many as DMC4 did it's first year (I'm pretty sure it took DMC4 a couple of years to reach 3 million, I swear it was at 2.8 million before DmC came out)

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I just checked Capcom's Platinum Titles list. As of September 30th (So more then a month ago) Devil May Cry 5 has sold 2.7 million copies. It's almost sold as many as DMC4 did it's first year (I'm pretty sure it took DMC4 a couple of years to reach 3 million, I swear it was at 2.8 million before DmC came out)
Dmc 4 reached 2.32 million copies by the end of it's fiscal year, by 2014 he reached 3 million copies but its unknown when the 3 million copies goal was reached

AgentRedgrave

Weapon X
Dmc 4 reached 2.32 million copies by the end of it's fiscal year, by 2014 he reached 3 million copies but its unknown when the 3 million copies goal was reached
Yup, just checked it out and you're right. So only counting their first years, it's the best selling game of the series. All the more impressive that it's already out sold most of the rest of the series lifetime sales

Last edited: