• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think Resident Evil has gone downhill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
Twitter
CarlosX360
Shut the hell up, Goldie. This is getting so pointless now.

Thanks in advance...
I mean, seriously. I get that the journalists of today are horrible "journalists," but the journalists that run niche websites, or don't care for the SJW trash don't deserve this crap.

I don't remember journalists being as bad it is now (kotaku, eurogamer, etc.) in 2012.

Goldsickle

Reaction score
I see you're a fan of projecting
I see that you're uncreative with comebacks and have to copy others.

We can conclude that "Capcom wants RE6 to attract Call Of Duty fans" never happened.
Putting words in a Capcom staff's mouth to suit your confirmation bias doesn't change that.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
Twitter
CarlosX360
I see that you're uncreative with comebacks and have to copy others.
Actually, I'm not trying to copy you, I'm trying to put a mirror back at you, because all you've been doing is projecting ideas onto others. Every time we say something you say the same thing. So, figured now would be a good time to **** you off like the SJW you are.
We can conclude that "Capcom wants RE6 to attract Call Of Duty fans" never happened.
Putting words in a Capcom staff's mouth to suit your confirmation bias doesn't change that.
That's your opinion. Everyone seems to be disagreeing with you. Except FoxTrot, and someone else, I forget.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
Twitter
CarlosX360
Says the copycat.

So? I don't care what people deluded by confirmation bias thinks.
"Mirrors," "Confirmation bias," are exactly words that SJW's would use. Go to Twitter or Reddit and enjoy your echochamer. What a loser.

I've already PM'ed the mods to close this thread, if that helps anyone else. So, just ignore the thread, go about your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.