Cheeky Wee McGregor
- May 1, 2006
- Reaction score
You must be registered to view image attachments
Amidst the hollow rumours, we knew that there was some truth to the gossip surrounding DmC: Devil May Cry's imminent arrival on the next-gen consoles.
Come early 2015, Xbox One and PS4 owners will be able to arm up and mow down endless hordes of demons in DmC: Devil May Cry - Definitive Edition. Exclusive next-gen features include:
- Silky smooth 60fps gameplay in glorious 1080p.
- Totally updated and repolished gameplay mechanics, with extensive balancing tweaks and the inclusion of a new manual lock-on system.
- All premium DLC (including skins and the Vergil's Downfall expansion pack) included as standard.
- Turbo Mode. One of the most popular PC mods is now an official feature of DmC: Devil May Cry - Definitive Edition.
- Super difficult 'Hardcore Mode' and 'Gods Must Die' difficulty modes will be available to challenge those that found the original game's Dante Must Die difficulty to be too easy. A 'Must Style' mode will also await you - demanding you rack up crazy combos and score S ranks in order to harm enemies.
- Oh, right, and even more outfits to celebrate the 'Devil May Cry legacy', including a Classic Dante outfit inspired by the original Devil May Cry game released in 2001.
Expect to see DmC: Devil May Cry - Definitive Edition hit store shelves on March 17, 2015.