• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Video Walkthrough

.dante

Reaction score
damn
this guy is freak, he sure is the player i've seen
thanks for those videos

synergyst

Reaction score
hey. can some one help me?? i play dmc 4 at my PC. and before playing a mission at the menu after choosing the mission you will be asked if you want to switch character. but when i press the lock on button to change character it only displays the automatic mode and still im nero... how the heck can i ever use dante at DMC4 from trhe start of the game??? help anybody???

Koemi

half-breed
Reaction score
in Nero's missions, you can ONLY use Nero no matter how many modes you'd cleared. Likewise, you can ONLY use Dante in Dante's missions (seemingly you are not there yet)

And I think you should have started a new thread - this is considered bumping I think?

Welcome anyway. :)

synergyst

Reaction score
Koemi;124287 said:
in Nero's missions, you can ONLY use Nero no matter how many modes you'd cleared. Likewise, you can ONLY use Dante in Dante's missions (seemingly you are not there yet)

And I think you should have started a new thread - this is considered bumping I think?

Welcome anyway. :)

Hey koemi, thanks for your reply... i would like to ask when can i use dante?? ive only just started playing dmc4 and im only at mission 11... so when can i use dante?? do i have to finish the game 1st?? by the way im playing at devil hunter mode.. thanks!!

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Reaction score
I still cant believe those vids where he used Pandora to fly... just hilarious and effective.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Reaction score
Does The Royal Block Is Effective on Secret Mission 12?? I Only Tried using Gunslinger W/ Pandora And Tricker's Unlimited Dash(ofcourse w/ Activating The DT) ^^
You must be registered for see images

info_overkill

info_overkill
Reaction score
Hopefully, I'll learn more from the walkthrough. I need more tips to be a little bit more confident in my plays. :)

sxeodus

Reaction score
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MISSION 13 I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PASS THE LOST WOODS.

aka958

Don't trust people
Reaction score
sxeodus;200125 said:
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MISSION 13 I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PASS THE LOST WOODS.

Go against the shadow? Or was it towards? Either way, just read the description on the pillar, it tells you how to do. :D

Nessy

Reaction score
lmao, I never knew that thing about the shadow on the pillar

masamasamasa

Reaction score
You must be registered for see medias
TOKYO GAME SHOW 2011 DmC Devil May Cry BIOHAZARD REVELATIONS monster hunter 3 (tri-)G
oh!new trailer!!

Keyur

Reaction score
I just simply memorize

[/spoiler]
For Nero: Straight- Right- Left
For Dante: Straight-Back-Right-Right
[/spoiler]

Anyway if you went in wrong direction you have to face some enemies and it will help to earn some extra stylish points- which will help to get "S" ranking :p