• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition is a thing, set to hit next-gen consoles in 2015

TonyRedgraveDMC

Reaction score
So, any indication by official sources at least when we can expect any bit of extra info about DMC4:SE other than "closer to summer time"? We should definitely get a little bit more sneak peeks in spring, but I'd like a definite.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Reaction score
So, any indication by official sources at least when we can expect any bit of extra info about DMC4:SE other than "closer to summer time"? We should definitely get a little bit more sneak peeks in spring, but I'd like a definite.

There's the possibility that Capcom noticed the massive people's interest about DMC4 SE and will release some new info sooner than we expect. Who knows.

chubbz98

im a grown man Afraid to play dmc 1 at night
Reaction score
good to see capcom still has plan's for the serie's in the future

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
Reaction score
Lol well I have to share this. I just found out about this and made a status about it on Facebook, and my Romanian step-father, who knows nothing about DMC, commented on it, saying:

"Hi, I'm Vergil and I play in cutscenes" :happy:

I wish he could hear how hard I laughed.

Dante's_Rebellion

Casual Dante
Reaction score
I for one am excited to see what they have in store for us with DMC4 SE, I've always wanted Vergil in that game to... on the other hand ninja theory is working on it with Capcom, and that worries me a little bit considering what they did to capcom's last franchise o_O *cough cough*

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Reaction score
I for one am excited to see what they have in store for us with DMC4 SE, I've always wanted Vergil in that game to... on the other hand ninja theory is working on it with Capcom, and that worries me a little bit considering what they did to capcom's last franchise o_O *cough cough*

Wut? Ninja Theory is only working on DmC Definitive Edition, not DMC4 SE.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Reaction score
I thought Vergil was dead in DMC4. Oh I can't wait to hear how Capcom explains this.

TonyRedgraveDMC

Reaction score
I thought Vergil was dead in DMC4. Oh I can't wait to hear how Capcom explains this.
Fairly certain either A. He's only playable. B. Whatever story he DOES contribute is only from his alleged visit to Fortuna before the events of Devil May Cry 3.