Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
From what I've seen it's lots of walking, delivering, resource managing and not much action going on. I simply lack time to sit and watch characters walking for hours. so I probably simply wait up and maybe pick it later.
Just a different type of gameplay, dosent mean it lack gameplay, also there is action and stealth... Also I don't understand why you didn't have time to walk whit character but you would have had time if the game was only action XD

Well probably it s not the type of game for you... but this dosent mean that because you didn't see any action in the trailer then there is a lack in gameplay, i can list more than 100 game whit no action that were awesome or masterpiece game, but death stranding have action but simply its not the main aspect of the game, you have an arsenal of wrapon that is almost as big as that of metal gear solid v phantom pain

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well probably it s not the type of game for you... but this dosent mean that because you didn't see any action in the trailer
erm all I see in trailer are cutscenes and some clunky action pieces. other than it's simply walking and building ladders. Also multiple rewiers pointed out barebone gameplay so this is where I draw conclusion. I'll wait until some gameplay videos and than judge. till than it's not for me.

Vergil95

erm all I see in trailer are cutscenes and some clunky action pieces. other than it's simply walking and building ladders. Also multiple rewiers pointed out barebone gameplay so this is where I draw conclusion. I'll wait until some gameplay videos and than judge. till than it's not for me.
Yeah probably its not the game for you, but it dosent lack gameplay, since it's in the game, hour and hour of gameplay...

There are different type of gameplay in videogames, think about the last guardian ico, limbo, edith finch, heavy rain, beyond two souls, Detroit become human ecc they have almost no action but this dosent Mean they lack gameplay, they are just different type of games... Death stranding is not an action game, it's an exploration game, more like the last guardian or ico, but it also have action on it but it's not the primary part of gameplay

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Yeah probably its not the game for you, but it dosent lack gameplay, since it's in the game, hour and hour of gameplay...

There are different type of gameplay in videogames, think about the last guardian ico, limbo, edith finch, heavy rain, beyond two souls, Detroit become human ecc they have almost no action but this dosent Mean they lack gameplay, they are just different type of games... Death stranding is not an action game, it's an exploration game, more like the last guardian or ico, but it also have action on it but it's not the primary part of gameplay
Detroit and Beyone don't have gameplay, both are interactive movies. Edith Finch doesn't have much etiher. Exploration is fine, but from what I've seen it's also completely empty world, where the only itme exploration comes in play is when you have to traverse rockier terrain or hide from enemies. It's different from last guardian ro ico, which both were puzzle games. If it was the case it would be more like Breath of the Wild.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
Also I don't understand why you didn't have time to walk whit character but you would have had time if the game was only action XD
I think what he meant is that he's got limited time to play videogames, and he'd rather spend it doing something more fun than engaging in walking and running around segments.

Honestly I can't fault him for that, Death Stranding aside, this modern trend of videoGAMES trying so hard to get closer to cinematic experiences has been wearing me out too, for a long time. It almost feels like they're only giving consideration to the "video" part, and the "game" part is an afterthought.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I think what he meant is that he's got limited time to play videogames, and he'd rather spend it doing something more fun than engaging in walking and running around segments.

Honestly I can't fault him for that, Death Stranding aside, this modern trend of videoGAMES trying so hard to get closer to cinematic experiences has been wearing me out too, for a long time. It almost feels like they're only giving consideration to the "video" part, and the "game" part is an afterthought.
Thanks that what I meant. Generally I'm not opposed to cinematic experience, but I prefer it in either smaller linear amounts or in the movies. Spent 60 hours build around this trend is probably to much for me.

Vergil95

Thanks that what I meant. Generally I'm not opposed to cinematic experience, but I prefer it in either smaller linear amounts or in the movies. Spent 60 hours build around this trend is probably to much for me.
Sorry I didn't understand that...

What I m trying to say is that there are diffent type of gameplay in videogame, Detroit, heavy rain, edith finch ecc have all gameplay, even if they are carraleted to the cinematic, but the gameplay is there

Vergil95

Currently playing death stranding, I my opinion is the best game ever made, gameplay is awesome, cutsce are awesome, graphic look so realistic that look like a ps5 game... A masterpiece in my opinion