• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Jun 15, 2018
Italy
I think this game is amazing and since I played every mgs I have no doubt that Kojima will make a masterpiece again, I played the pt demo too and it was superbe

I pre-ordered the collectors edition for death stranding can't wait for November 8

Reactions: Lain

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Feb 19, 2008
California
Twitter
CarlosX360
*mutters to self* It's only 3 months away, no spoilers.

I'll watch the videos, but I'm not going to be overly invested until I actually play the game. I know Kojima. Anything he touches, it will have the same MGS goodness. :)

My only wish was that Konami trusted Kojima more, and let him unleash his vision of a game. MGSV would have been better if they had allowed him to complete it to 100%. It looks like it was 6 months away from being finished.

Reactions: Vergil95

Vergil95

Jun 15, 2018
Italy
This. Game. Looks. Beautiful.

2 Months. Just. 2. More. Months.
Now there are only 2 days left, review are divided but for the most they are positive, death stranding is also the game whit most perfect score review in 2019, I'm really exited to play this soon, maybe my game shop will give it to me tomorrow

Vergil95

Jun 15, 2018
Italy
I somehow grew indifferent on the game. It doesn't seems to be the game I can enjoy, since I'm having burn out from cinematic games with lack of gameply. I probably wait for big discoutnt or Ps plus
I read many review and they didn't say that there is lack of gameplay, only that is different gameplay from every game ever seen, many review prised the gameplay, there is so much gameplay actually, maybe you would have expected an action stealth mgs gameplay but this is differente, even if it had stealth and many many weapon, both lethal and non leath like mgs v...

I read reviewer that say that they continue play the game even after they finish it for more than 50 hour for a total of 100 hour... So I can't see this lack of gameplay you mentione

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
May 25, 2014
Germany
I read many review and they didn't say that there is lack of gameplay, only that is different gameplay from every game ever seen, many review prised the gameplay, there is so much gameplay actually, maybe you would have expected an action stealth mgs gameplay but this is differente, even if it had stealth and many many weapon, both lethal and non leath like mgs v...

I read reviewer that say that they continue play the game even after they finish it for more than 50 hour for a total of 100 hour... So I can't see this lack of gameplay you mentione
From what I've seen it's lots of walking, delivering, resource managing and not much action going on. I simply lack time to sit and watch characters walking for hours. so I probably simply wait up and maybe pick it later.