• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and Vergil's Personality Tests :)

Do You Think These Tests Are Accurate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • There is not enough information about them to accurately test them

• Total voters

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Reaction score
I tried my best to keep out my own biases, but if you would be so kind, could you take the test as well, as Vergil. I had my younger brother take it, in which he got similar results to my own, Slacri just took it as Vergil and got very different results compared to mine, so if it's not any trouble, could you take it as well? I would like another perspective on this.
Here's the link:
Sure. Besides, the result are influenced by how each taker of the test perceives the character. I'm going to preface this by saying I wish there was some kind of middle ground option. I think with Vergil it depends who he is with as far as emotion goes. Plus some of the questions are not relevant to his situation. But anyway, here's my take on him.

INTJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(67%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Reaction score
This is similar to what my cousin and younger brother both got for Vergil, so I think this might be right. Anyways, it is true that for quite a few questions, there is no way of us knowing the answer to and I think that's why there are many inconsistencies. Regardless, thanks for your help with this :)

Slacri

Reaction score
This is similar to what my cousin and younger brother both got for Vergil, so I think this might be right. Anyways, it is true that for quite a few questions, there is no way of us knowing the answer to and I think that's why there are many inconsistencies. Regardless, thanks for your help with this :)
Thanks for linking it. Was an interesting test.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Reaction score
For some of the questions, it's like I was having to guess 'what would Vergil do' in this situation based on how I viewd his character. :lol:
Actually, we could turn this into a game of 'what would Vergil do?' Like ask a silly question and then answer with how Vergil would react. :p

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Reaction score
For some of the questions, it's like I was having to guess 'what would Vergil do' in this situation based on how I viewd his character. :lol:
Actually, we could turn this into a game of 'what would Vergil do?' Like ask a silly question and then answer with how Vergil would react. :p
This would be a good idea for a joke thread lol

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Reaction score
This reminded me of the MBTI again, there's been some discussion down the years as to what personality types Dante and Vergil are, and the consensus always seems to be that Dante is a typical ESTP - (Enneagram) 7w8 - sx/sp - 783 - SEE - Chaotic Good - Sanguine, and Vergil is INTJ - (Enneagram) 8w9 - sp/sx - 854 - LSI - Lawful Neutral - Melancholic-Choleric

Don't know about the lawful neutral thing, he seems the type to bend rules to suit himself sometimes, and Dante has changed a lot in apparent personality between DMC1 and 5.