Cyberpunk 2077 says: *beep*

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Gold Supporter
Disappointed by the lack of any gameplay whatsoever but at least we got the chance to have a look at the world.

Speaking of which, I hope they put a Ciri cameo in it. She alludes that she visited this world to escape the Hunt in The Witcher 3. That would be pretty awesome.

Dark Drakan

Dark Lord Of The Forums
Staff member
Twitter
AndyMighalls

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Disappointed by the lack of any gameplay whatsoever but at least we got the chance to have a look at the world.

Speaking of which, I hope they put a Ciri cameo in it. She alludes that she visited this world to escape the Hunt in The Witcher 3. That would be pretty awesome.
Wait so Witcher and Cyberpunk take place in the same universe?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't understand the need for character customization if its in first person. You won't even get to SEE your character.

Dark Drakan

Dark Lord Of The Forums
Staff member
Twitter
AndyMighalls
I don't understand the need for character customization if its in first person. You won't even get to SEE your character.
3rd person when driving around & obviously see them in cutscenes & during dialogue sections. I imagine you will see them in inventory screen where you equip weapons/abilities and augmentations too. So there ARE instances where you will be able to see your character in game.

Thread starter #13

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Contributor
They're likely gonna do the same thing that was done with Witcher 3 and you can see your character during dialog sections, of which there is likely to be LOADS of.