• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yellow DB

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Do you think the original Yellow DB looked cooler? I do.
DMC4Nero.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DarkSlayer.;72166 said:
I like the blue better. But then blue is one of my favorite colors...

Exactly what I would post too. Blue is awesome, and if this guy is really connected with Yamato/Vergil/etc he needs to have some blue aura or something.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm glad they changed it. It looks like someone peed inside his arm lol j/k. But yeah I defiantly prefer blue since it's my favorite color.

Darth Angelo

Looks like I am on my own then :( the reason I like the Yellow one better is because it looks more hellish, burning and uncomfortable. Looks more like there is some sort of presence in there but that scene where Nero looks at that necklace it looked like he was just wearing an evil glove.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i kinda like it in yellow cus it was the colors of fire and i kinda like it in yellow, blue is one of my favorite colors too but ... in blue it´s not bad at all ^^ don´t worry my friend you´re not alone ^^

Darth Angelo

:p

I actually thought at first that the arm would change colour as you progress through the game getting new powers. Like you would start out with it Yellow and as the game goes on it changes to blue (like when you get Yamato).

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
darth_angelo45;72496 said:

I actually thought at first that the arm would change colour as you progress through the game getting new powers. Like you would start out with it Yellow and as the game goes on it changes to blue (like when you get Yamato).

Not a bad idea...

aka958

Don't trust people
Blue is best than Yellow i think... Nero fits in that color not yellow but thats what im thinking :)... ptherwise red would be cool.

Keaton

Premium
Nero is wearing Red and Blue, only makes sense that the Bringer is Red with a Blue 'core'.

chesta

darth_angelo45;72496 said:

LOL i had exactly the same idea

and i like them both blue and yellow DB

Top Bottom