• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox One S Controller , No Vibration during combat.

Senteo

During fighting, there is no vibration when you hit/slashes monsters with any weapon in game.

Sword, during jump A and B with sword, sword ground smash, there is vibration.

My Question is, does vibration work during slashing and hitting mobs on PS4 and Xbox Consoles? If so, I will buy the console.

I have this game on Steam PC.

Keaton

Premium
Hey, and welcome to the Forums.
I play on PS4 (and am currently replaying) and I don't believe the controller vibrates on striking an enemy: I expect that'd be a quick way to kill your controllers charge!

The controller does vibrate during story sequences and (I think) when taking damage.

I hope that helps - otherwise I'm certain someone else may be able to provide a more succinct anwser.

Senteo

Thank you Keaton! Now I know why when I played Devil May Cry 4, it felt so good. The vibration made it so much better. Although the Fist Fire, you can charge it and hit mobs with it, it vibrates. So there maybe a way to make a mod for the sword to vibrate. Im not so sure.

Keaton

Premium
Thank you Keaton! Now I know why when I played Devil May Cry 4, it felt so good. The vibration made it so much better. Although the Fist Fire, you can charge it and hit mobs with it, it vibrates. So there maybe a way to make a mod for the sword to vibrate. Im not so sure.
Nero's charging / revving with Red Queen really was something special! Haha!

I don't doubt there's a mod, however if it's a wireless pad I'd caution you - the battery drain could be significant! :)

Top Bottom