• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you guys like it more if...

II Regicide II

The Greatest
They made a DMC4 with Dante being the main character instead of Nero
Ive been thinking about it for a while and im not saying i dont like Nero but do you think it would have been better/more fun playing as Dante as the main character and him having his own game

Sparda™

I think it was about time to have a fresh new character. And Dante needed to be 'shadowed' for a little..

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
But they didn't uncover anything. I wouldn't be as dissapointed if the game had more feeling of purpose to it, if you know what I mean.

I prefer more Dante, but if they're gonna give the light to another character at least give him a bigger story that explains more. All the things we found out in DMC4 could have been explained in a summery.

Don't get me wrong, the game was worth my 80 bucks. But there could have been more.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea thats the main reason i wouldnt of minded if they made one with Dante.
They gave him less than half the game for someone that they didnt even explain.
If there isnt a DMC5 im going to be upset

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im almost certain that there will be one. Don't worry. I don't know about Vergil, but there will most likely be another sequel.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
For me i think it should be all nero and when you beat the game with nero there should be a mode for the story of what happend to dante meanwhile when you were nero. soo i think you should be able to play a whole nother story with dante......like in resident evil 4

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I would but ever since DMC1 I have been waiting for this "son" that Dante promised us to show up and now he has ^_^ so I am happy to see and play as Nero. Even though he is not actually Dantes son I seem to remember Capcom saying that this is just the beginning of Neros story. So I guess we know which direction the series is going in.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
All i can say is that Nero better get a little bit faster with the red queen or I'll continue to hate attacking with it.

Chrysander

I don't really care one way or the other about the character, but as Nero only has ONE WEAPON AND ONE GUN AND NO STYLES, I think it is insane to suggest that he should be the only character in the game as it is. Whichever character they put in, so long as he has tonnes of weapons and guns and styles, I am happy. As it is, I wasn't really impressed with either Nero or Dante in DMC4, after playing DMC3, in which there were more guns, weapons and styles.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
darth_angelo45;67885 said:
I would but ever since DMC1 I have been waiting for this "son" that Dante promised us to show up and now he has ^_^ so I am happy to see and play as Nero. Even though he is not actually Dantes son I seem to remember Capcom saying that this is just the beginning of Neros story. So I guess we know which direction the series is going in.

I think Dante was just taunting Mundus, who knows if he'll even have kids at all.

All i can say is that Nero better get a little bit faster with the red queen or I'll continue to hate attacking with it.

You can buy faster attacks with the proud soul thingies.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea its Dantes game and thats the way it should be
I mean i love Nero to death but... he should have less or his own game
mabey something like Devil Mabey Cry

Top Bottom