• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Woud u play dmc if dante were gay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well you have a right to be.

But I would still play dmc if Dante were gay :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
The term gay is used too much to describe things. What he originally meant is, would you play DMC if Dante was not in it. However used the term that they made it 'gay' by not including him, then edited it afterwards by the look of it. Just causes confusion amongst people as can be seen in this thread.

Shadow Master said:
Would you play dmc if Dante were gay *in the sense that he were not in it any more* ?

I would not, as i love Dante and stuff. He seems kindda gay sumtims, with his chessyness, and he never have relations with a women character.

Last edited by shadow master; 08-08-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dark Drakan;114124 said:
The term gay is used too much to describe things. What he originally meant is, would you play DMC if Dante was not in it. However used the term that they made it 'gay' by not including him, then edited it afterwards by the look of it. Just causes confusion amongst people as can be seen in this thread.

Wait, I'm confused as hell now. Imma go get a beer :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dark Esura;114270 said:
Wait, I'm confused as hell now. Imma go get a beer :)

Originally he wasnt referring to the term 'gay' in the sexuality way but was using it as a word for them making the game worse without Dante. Therefore asking if you would play the game if Dante wasnt in it anymore, therefore making it 'gay' in his words.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Black Angel;114380 said:
^you should just edit the thread name.

Might save some confusion i guess, however he edited the original post to actually include a sexuality reference.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Woe is me.....
Woe is me....

Lucia will replace Dante. It was just announced by Capcom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom