• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst boss award goes to...

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
What's the most aggravating boss to you?

A very short time ago I would've said the Savior, but now I'd rather take on him and all the other bosses at the same time than do that last battle in mission 20 with Sanctus. Mission 11, no problem with the "S", but the "A" in 20 is the one that messes me up.

I mean, OMG I suck in the air...but if I could get him with Dante, he'd be toast!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
None of them were aggravating to me, because they were all too damn east to defeat lol. The last fight was so fun and easy man. Love hearing Nero say Jackpot when you counter him in his dash and land the finishing blow.

Sparda™

MochaCub;179999 said:
None of them were aggravating to me, because they were all too damn east to defeat lol. The last fight was so fun and easy man. Love hearing Nero say Jackpot when you counter him in his dash and land the finishing blow.

This.

DMC4 lacked in the boss department a lot.

Kowal

I hate Agnus :p Especially when I'm playing Dante and I've to fight against Agnus in 17 mission, it's horrible :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
That damn frog! you just can't get your teeth stuck into the little bugger. Everything about him was a pain.

SkyGemini

The frog's easy, just stay to his side so he can't chomp you & keep grabbing his head & slashing. When he jumps back, streak over to his side again & repeat...those DTs work great too.

Agnus, no problem with Dante, jump up & hit him with Lucifer pin up & when he's stunned move in and kick his ass. Don't let up and he'll be done in a very short amount of time. And he won't have time to do those life-draining moves either. And you'll get the S every time.

The bosses aren't hard once you know what gets 'em, 1 of my favs is Dante in mission 10 and Credo's cool too...I'm just having a problem snatching and slashing at that guy's shield long enough to get it down properly, who's constantly moving backwards while throwing nasty energy things...Though I've done it, it is Not Fun. :mad:

Keaton

Premium
When playing as Dante every boss is a peice of Cake...seriously, Lucifer makes then all a walk-in-the-park and otherwise Trickster simply makes dodging a simple affair.

I've been far more frustrated with bosses when playing as Nero tbh, Berial used to get the upper-hand with me but now I come close to a no-damage run though, Agnus is probably my pet hate, primarally because of all the minions he summons and his moves can be a real pain to counter ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
As Keaton says, as Dante, every boss is insultingly easy when you're using Lucifer.

As Nero, I still find every boss insultingly easy, but if I were to choose which boss I personally think is the worst designed and most boring to fight, it'd have to go to Bael.

SkyGemini

It's true, using Lucifer makes taking those guys down a piece of cake...which is why if I could fight old Crusty (Diabolica) with Dante, it'd been over pretty quickly. ;)

But I discovered when Old Creepy lands on the ground to try to run you through, if you grab him at the right moment, it's all over for him. :cool:

I still don't like it though...

Top Bottom