• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Woo hoo!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
YEEEEAAH!!! I beat DMC4 yesterday! Dude I think that's a new record. Two days to beat a game with no help at all.

Dante's hotter and cooler than ever, I still hate Nero XD his arm rocks though. :p

I must say though, I am VERY dissapointed with some things. When it came to the end I was like, sitting there for 5 minutes trying to figure out if that was REALLY the end. ><

So what's the point of this topic? Uhhh, crap there is no point...wait, no no there is. This topic is for people who just beat the game to come here and go Yay, I beat it!

*Sigh* What a time for my internet to be cut off, right now im at kinkos being charged up the ***. :dry:

Oh well, i'll get back to ya'll when I can. :D

Enjoy!

Poopy X

The best artist.
Yeah, I beat the game,too!
I am disappointed that can't see Nero and Kyrie kissing.But fighting is good though.I kill lots of demons at the end and I got the secret ending scene.(even though I didn't really know what is the goal, am I suppose to kill enough demons in time?)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I've beat DMC3 In just one day ..... no It's less than day I think 6 hours or 7. not a big deal

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
MR.DEVIL;66946 said:
I've beat DMC3 In just one day ..... no It's less than day I think 6 hours or 7. not a big deal

Uhhh, if it's for the first time it is. I beat it DMC4 in 17 hours 52 minutes. ^^ That's pretty good if you ask me.

*cries* Oh! They left out so much! >_<

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I loved Nero he is like a better version of DMC 1 Dante. A pefect balance of cockyness and emotion. ^_^ but why does Dante still sound like a 17 year old? I wanted his manly voice back >_<

Not sure how long it took me but I didn't exactly rush it.

Devil Razer

Drifter
my count says 15 hours to get me through devilhunter. Im still not great at the series but i love it :)

M19 was a bugger

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
*checks timer* I beat it in Devil Hunter mode in... 10 hours and 23 minutes XD I'm definitely going back through on Easy, :lol:

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
i have beat it on:
human
devil hunter
son of sparda
heaven or hell
now finishing it on dante must die, on mission 16.
after that gunna try hell or hell difficulty.
total time : 38 hours and 57 minutes

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I got it on Friday. I beat the 5 (or 6) first missions then and then collapsed due to illness:p
In the morning I was still ill but could not sleep anymore so I finished it at around 7 in the afternoon. It must be almost 10 to 15 hours:p

ruru22

well poopy the secret ending is pretty telling you that trish instigated the whole thing..... she gave the enemy sparda...

Zato-OW

King
It was a good game but the plot couldve been alot better. Im also dissapointed with no extra costumes and no vergil(well atleast playable). other then that the game was good. Beat it in 8 hours.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Lol i beat it in 2 days as well without dieing on humen mode =P and i still don't know what happens when you die.
i still got like 3 gold orbs...do they bring you back with full hp? cause if they do wouldn't that be good in bloody palace? with some holy waters and some potions with max hp and max magic?
lol i havent unlock't bloody palace yet i haven't played it as much after i beat it im definitely still in to it though
im on mission 7 demon slayer, or what ever that mode is called. working my way up to max mode =P

Joyce_Nero

I don't have much time but I already beated it in human mode (hurray! *lol*) and I'm working on devil hunter mode. But yeah...****ing private life keeping me busy! ^^' And no..this is no excuse! XDD

darkninjax123

Assassin
Bandoor;67311 said:
Lol i beat it in 2 days as well without dieing on humen mode =P and i still don't know what happens when you die.
i still got like 3 gold orbs...do they bring you back with full hp? cause if they do wouldn't that be good in bloody palace? with some holy waters and some potions with max hp and max magic?
lol i havent unlock't bloody palace yet i haven't played it as much after i beat it im definitely still in to it though
im on mission 7 demon slayer, or what ever that mode is called. working my way up to max mode =P

for bloody palace you can't use any items at all so its really hard

Top Bottom