• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why did Trish give Sparda to the order?

Big Boss

Unstable
I never really understood why trish gave the sword sparda to the order of the sword. Could someone please enlighten me?

Divine Insect

My best guess would be that since the order idolizes and worships Sparda, "Gloria," as a mysterious newcommer, offered the sword Sparda to them as a way to earn their trust enough to let her into the group and promote her to a high position within the organization. Kind of an " O hai, i gives you present. I can has promotion nao plz? I promize i not spy. K thnks bai!!!1oneeleven," if you will. Or at least, that's why I thought she did it. She needed a way to gain their trust enough to let her into the organization, what better way to do that than to give them the very sword of the dude they worship?

(Sorry, I'm on campus looking at http://icanhascheezburger.com/ right now)

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Just like Divine Insect said, she gave them the sword to gain their trust - infiltrate the organization(no, it`s more like a cult) and find out the truth about, why were they collecting Devil Arm`s and capturing demons. And since she had enough proof, well, it was obvious that something aint` right, to give Dante the right? to destroy the cult.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yep you guys got it. she gave them Sparda to gain their trust. also to figure out what going on in the heads of these wackos and tell Dante.

Top Bottom