• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's better Dante or Nero

GamingWorshippe

Who's better Dante or Nero, Dante has better guns and a cooler sword but Nero Has his devil arm, but Dante is, a devil. And is there some relation between the two as they look the same are they brothers?

BomberDom08

^^ mmm i dont think hes dantes nero hes more like a distant cousin like a 13th cousin if he was dantes nefew vergil would hav had to hav a son either that or dante had a sister

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
i like nero better gameplay wise. Dante does have more weapons to chose from, but after u get accustomed to not having to traverse to monsters switching over to dante makes him look like a huge pain in the a$$. those 7 missions as dante annoyed the hell outta me

BomberDom08

i thought bein Dante was better than being Nero and im not just sayin that cuz im a big Dante fan but being able to switch the styles with the press of a button was tight and in this game i was able to experiment more with dantes gunslinger and swordmaster styles but Neros devil bringer was fun to use and makes killing small demons easyer

Top Bottom