• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
this one is gonna hurt alot of people but who would win out of a fight between: dante, vergil,cloud, sephiroth, leon(squall), and auron? and then in team battles which team would win? team 1: dante,cloud,leon. team 2:sephiroth,vergil,auron? post your anwsers, and may the best character and teams win!!:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some interesting teams. ^_^

I'm gonna have to vote for Team 2, though. Sephiroth, Vergil and Auron would be an unstoppable team, in my humble opinion. I really like Dante, Cloud and Leon (Leon from Resident Evil 4, right?), though and I'm sure they would put up a decent fight.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah id have to say Team 2 also, i mean Leon would be quite useless in that fight. :lol:

tettora

Bit unfair putting Leon in there, one fatal hit and he's out, all others could take massive bodily harm and be fine (esp D+v), and Auron's already dead so....yeh he could take some bashing.

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
:​
Well i gotta say i like leon but he woundnt really stand a chance and in the single battle i think it would be a close call between vegil dante and sephiroth but sephiroth probly win over all sorry dante
in the team battles i think i have gotta say that team 2 would win its got the best people leon lets team 1 down but he probly would put up kind of a good fight
P.s does anyone know if dmc 4 is online:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom