• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who wants.........

Do you want DDT Dante back but with toned down powers as an unlockable?

• Yes, but only if Nelo Angelo is also playable and they have the same strength. NO ULTIMATE BLAST!!!

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Yes, tone him down though, being Super uber powerful can make enemies too easy to kill.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Heck no, I just want Nelo!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No, it was stupid and I never liked it.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Ok, so you know how Vergil's uber Powerful form ALONE is Nelo Angelo right? Well, how would you want Desperation Devil Trigger Dante except with the powers toned down a bit, like that ultimate kill blast that you can use as him in DMC 2 would be gone. Also Nelo would gain an upgrade so that his power are similar or equal to DDT Dante so they would be 2 new unlockable strong characters in a way. They each have new movesets while in this form and it is unlockable for beating HOH or Dante Must Die. It would be an alternate costume for both characters (if Vergil is playable). Just like in DMC3 there would be an non-infinite Devil Trigger Form and a Infinite Devil Trigger Form. Personally, I think it would be a good idea because the Sparda DT unlockable had no new moves or abilities and it got repetitive, even though you had infinite DT. Vergil had a new moveset, even if it wasan't that extensive, it was more entertaining than Sparda DT moveset which was the same as Dante's.
Even though Vergil's Super Costume was more entertaining and he had the new moveset, I still like Dante the best. He's my favorite character of all time :D

Noxotic

Oh, and if you don't know what DDT Dante was DDT is a Devil Trigger that occurs when Dante is on red health in DMC2. Dante turns into an uber powerful Devil Capable of unleashing havoc and killing most bosses, its even possible to kill a boss in one hit with this Devil Trigger.

Movelist
Fireballs: Press Square (can also do while jumping or flying).
Twin Lightsabres: Press Triangle.
Flight: Press X(2).
Spin Attack: Press Triangle and the Left Analog-stick in any direction (while jumping).
Desperation Attack (Divine Light Blast): Press Square + Triangle at the same
time.
Ultimate Desperation Attack (Dark Energy Beam): Hold R1, then press Square Triangle at the same time.
^
|
|
|
Desperation Blast and Ultimate Desperation Blast are what I referred to as Ultimate blast in my first post. Also I want more moves for DDT Dante, not only the ones above since Nelo has a pretty big movelist.
DDT picture:
Normal DDT-
7ca289eb.jpg

DDT Glide-
100_3357.jpg

Virgil

i'd go for it lol... of course at this point i would buy the game either way... yeah

Noxotic

DDT pictures:

DDT Fireball-
a5c885ce.jpg

DDT Sabre Slash-
100_3349.jpg

^Note, this is the end of sabre slash, I can't get the full pick because it keeps blurring out. Sorry. I accidntly made it 25% of original pic by accident, sorry again :p

DDT Desperation-
100_3376.jpg

Weaker than Ultimate Desperation attack, but still looks cool. Once again, something is wrong with the bottom, my camera works fine, but this keeps happening everytime I upload it, :p

DDT Ultimate Desperation Attack-
100_3371.jpg

^Pic is messed up at bottom for some reason. This kills most bosses in one hit!!

I don't want the Desperation attacks to be in if DDT IS in DMC4 as an unlockable costume because it makes it to easy, even if you do have to beat DMD with Dante. I want a more extensive movelist, like the one it already has, but it would have to be a little bit weaker and make Nelo more powerful so they are at an even strength and DDT Dante gets more moves like Nelo.

Sorry about some of the pics being big

P.S.- I dare you to look up DDT on the internet. Suprisingly, it looks like I'm the first one to upload anywhere on it. Well, I'm probably not the first one, but from what I checked, there isn't any so far. You might be able to find them, but I didn't.

EDIT: I'm retaking all pics besides the fireball and the normal standing one. For now, until I get the new pics, I'll resize them to get them smaller. Photobucket is currently under maintenance so it make take a while.
Rest of pics will be put on another post.

demonslayer

you know.... i've never seen that form, because it(DMC2) was to easy for one reason and because i never use DT when my health is that low, or at least i dind't use to.

Noxotic

You've never seen it?!?!?!?

I'm trying to re-take pictures of everything, but my camera doesn't work good for screenshots, so I'll try but help would be appreciated.

demonslayer

nope, when i played that game i was 11, and had no clue about that stuff
or was i 12?....i don't remember anything except playing it a little bit , beating it, and the friend of mine who owned it going off and losing it
and i didn't even get a chance to beat the lucia disc

Noxotic

IMO, its the only cool thing in DMC 2, thats messed up that you didn't see it. he only thing was that it was too strong so the game was really easy.

bluninjadragon

seeing those pics has made me rdealize

HOW UBER THAT IS

ive never played dm2, so i didnt know =/

now i c the uberness and hope they dont put it in dmc4.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
that sounds like a good idea. besides, if dante can do that in DMC2 and DMC4 is set after that, he should still have it by then. also, in DMC3 vergil activated some super DT, so dante should have access to something like that on a regular basis, since he has grown much stronger by the time the game comes out.

hope that wan't confusing.

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
Nelo should be able to fly so the can both have a battel in the air!!! That would rock!.....even though Nelo cant fly a boy can dream cant he?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante;1158 said:
Oh, and if you don't know what DDT Dante was DDT is a Devil Trigger that occurs when Dante is on red health in DMC2. Dante turns into an uber powerful Devil Capable of unleashing havoc and killing most bosses, its even possible to kill a boss in one hit with this Devil Trigger.

Movelist
Fireballs: Press Square (can also do while jumping or flying).
Twin Lightsabres: Press Triangle.
Flight: Press X(2).
Spin Attack: Press Triangle and the Left Analog-stick in any direction (while jumping).
Desperation Attack (Divine Light Blast): Press Square + Triangle at the same
time.
Ultimate Desperation Attack (Dark Energy Beam): Hold R1, then press Square Triangle at the same time.
^
|
|
|
Desperation Blast and Ultimate Desperation Blast are what I referred to as Ultimate blast in my first post. Also I want more moves for DDT Dante, not only the ones above since Nelo has a pretty big movelist.
DDT picture:
Normal DDT-
7ca289eb.jpg

DDT Glide-
100_3357.jpg

thats Ultimate DT of Dante in DMC2............................but i hope that DT come to DMC4.........................it would be Crazyer that playing CS........................lol

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Dante;1151 said:
Ok, so you know how Vergil's uber Powerful form ALONE is Nelo Angelo right? Well, how would you want Desperation Devil Trigger Dante except with the powers toned down a bit, like that ultimate kill blast that you can use as him in DMC 2 would be gone. Also Nelo would gain an upgrade so that his power are similar or equal to DDT Dante so they would be 2 new unlockable strong characters in a way. They each have new movesets while in this form and it is unlockable for beating HOH or Dante Must Die. It would be an alternate costume for both characters (if Vergil is playable). Just like in DMC3 there would be an non-infinite Devil Trigger Form and a Infinite Devil Trigger Form. Personally, I think it would be a good idea because the Sparda DT unlockable had no new moves or abilities and it got repetitive, even though you had infinite DT. Vergil had a new moveset, even if it wasan't that extensive, it was more entertaining than Sparda DT moveset which was the same as Dante's.
Even though Vergil's Super Costume was more entertaining and he had the new moveset, I still like Dante the best. He's my favorite character of all time :D

:( This is the only thing that makes me regret that i didn't play DMC2.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well......................at least u are not the only that who didnt play DMC2................but i played and i have made it all.................and the Bloody Palace was a little Difficult coz it hasnt space enough to fight against Bosses such as Bolverk and Arius.....................and Tartatusian and Pletonian

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
easy for the Professional...................but its difficult to the Rookies................and Amateur that can play better than no one or can lose to learn the strategy of the Enemies and the Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom