• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who actually liked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
I played KH from time to time.

*On topic*
I actually liked DMC 2, I can see gameplay wise people complaining, but anything else is bs from whenever people shout against it imo.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i liked it although it wasnt epic it was ok i liked lucia the majin form nd other aspects but admit it could have been much better

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I can't really say that i like this game, but i recognize that it was a "good wrong step" to the franchise. The game suffers too much with that poor lock-on system and a gameplay that in the end of the day is worse, clunky and offers less than its predecessor; not to mention that game is highly unbalanced, the movements are so clunky that it's even not worthy to try and engage enemies directly, the DT implemented some cool ideas but not worked well with the overall system and ended just as a "brute force" for you to demolish bosses and enemies.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
It's definitely not my favorite in the series, although DMC2 Dante is definitely my favorite version of him! Love the hairstyle and outfit! I actually prefer the more darker and mature Dante to.

Wish i could play it though... my PS3 died on me last week. :/

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
It's definitely not my favorite in the series, although DMC2 Dante is definitely my favorite version of him! Love the hairstyle and outfit! I actually prefer the more darker and mature Dante to.

Wish i could play it though... my PS3 died on me last week. :/
NOOOOOOOOO. still have a ps2?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I recently played through DMC2. Although I'd still say that the other games in the are better in my opinion I still think this game is better than what most give it credit for.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's actually not as bad as high hell, but its still pretty bad. You'd have to be a really big fan of DMC to put hours into this game.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
NOOOOOOOOO. still have a ps2?
Yep. Although i didnt even get into the dmc series until DmC. So i never did get it for the ps2 and i just dont want to spent the extra cash on it at the moment. Saving up at the moment considering were entering the next gen of gaming. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom