• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which is Better?

Which is Better?

• Legend of Sparda

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Vergil' s Honor

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Railazel

Which do you think is better for DMC 5?

DMC 5) The Legend of Sparda

In this game you get to play as Sparda himself, starting off right in his Devil Form. At first, you're only doing mission and stuff for Mundus, going in between the Demon World and the Human World. As you continue your adventure, the choices you will make will determine whether you'll remain true to your demon lineage or walk into the forbidden domain known as justice. The gameplay will feel just like the casual DMC gameplay, but there will be no styles, it will be straight-to-the-point fighting. Sparda's fighting style will be combining Vergil's speed and reach with Dante's power and moves. When in the Demon World, you are constantly in your Devil Triggered state, allowing you to fully unleash the power of Sparda during matches and duels. In the Human World, however, you are in your human state and can Devil Trigger. Sadly, you won't have as many weapons as you would in a normal DMC game. Instead, you will only have three Devil Arms total and one pair of Guns. The boss battles themselves will be very challenging with your limitations, but will be very excitint and will rely on your thinking and gaming skills. Instead of simply trying to find your enemies weakness, you must make it instead, using the enviroment to your advantage and using quick, strategic thinking. When you beat the game, there will be two endings, depending on your decisions.

DMC 5) Vergil's Honor
In this game, we will play as Vergil when he fights and serves under Mundus. The battle will start directly where DMC 3 left off, right in the boss fight with Mundus. Of course, in this fight, you are weakened so it will be a quick victory for Mundus. When Mundus putting you under his control, you will play a quick recap of what happened during DMC 3, playing the game through Vergil's perspective. This will allow you to get the handle in with the controls and even be able to utilize abilities that you oculdn't in DMC 3. When you're done with that, you will officially start your adventure as Corrupted Vergil, but your abilities will all be stripped from you until you reawaken them. You will start doing missions for Mundus. As you progress, you will regain your abilities and even starting gaining new ones as you slowly become Nelo Angelo. When you do become Nelo Angelo, you will permanently be put in your Devil Triggered state. At some point, you will go right into DMC 1 and play the game through Vergil's perspective.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
With Sparda we know hardly anything about him other than he practicly took on the whole Underworld by himself one day. Thats a story I want to see.

Having said that I always wished there was some kind of Nelo Angelo section in DMC3SE where you are Mundus' right hand man. That would have been cool. But this game would in effect be halting the story completely and remaking DMC1 all so that Vergil can have a reason to come back. I don't see the point.

Tramendium

darth_angelo45;183404 said:
With Sparda we know hardly anything about him other than he practicly took on the whole Underworld by himself one day. Thats a story I want to see.

Having said that I always wished there was some kind of Nelo Angelo section in DMC3SE where you are Mundus' right hand man. That would have been cool. But this game would in effect be halting the story completely and remaking DMC1 all so that Vergil can have a reason to come back. I don't see the point.

I don't get what are you trying to say at all there?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
darth_angelo45;183404 said:

I getcha, and am in total agreement. Leave Vergil outta this!
I want Sparda. The whole series is based off him - now show us the real deal Capcom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom