• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon reaper

which game do you think Dante looks coolest in? although he looks cool in all of them, everyone must have a favorite. i think its quite close cut between 2 and 3. i think he looks really cool in DMC3 but i think that DMC2 gets it just. but in both of those he looks bloody awesome!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
My favorite Dante in terms of character goes like this:
(from worst to best)
DMC2
DMC3
DMC1
DMC4 - best of the best:lol:

In terms of apearance it goes slightly different:

DMC3
DMC2
DMC4
DMC1 - if DMC4 Dante wore the DMC1 outfit he would rock for me^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chaos Master;73354 said:
The best outfit he DANTE wears is in DMC 4..though is just my opinion...

I just think that is DMC4 Dante which makes the outfit as awesome:lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;73357 said:
I just think that is DMC4 Dante which makes the outfit as awesome:lol:

could be...wish he looks more younger so he be much cooler in that outfit.Dante's outfit in DMC 3 shows that he is too 'hot' for the game.Dante's outfit in DMC 2 is cool,but his attitude makes him uncool.Dante's outfit in the original DMC is cool enough.:)

Niruz

Personally I think he looks the coolest in the 4th game, his outfit is badass and I like the beard thingie he's got going for him. :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think Dante looks the coolest in Devil May Cry 4; the stubble makes him look pretty hardcore. However, I like his Devil May Cry 3 outfit the best.

Just to clarify: I'm not gay. NOT gay.

^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
DMC 4 stubble factor makes him waaaaay hotter than in the other games. Not such a fan of the outfit though - Nero's coat is much better than Dante's.

Just to clarify: Steve is not gay. NOT gay :lol:

Sparda™

Angel;73735 said:
DMC 4 stubble factor makes him waaaaay hotter than in the other games. Not such a fan of the outfit though - Nero's coat is much better than Dante's.

Just to clarify: Steve is not gay. NOT gay :lol:

^LMAO...:lol:

I like DMC2 Dante in terms of coolness and appearance...

Keaton

Premium
DMC3 Dante looks awesome, but DMC4 REALLY makes him look like a bad@$$ devil hunter :D

DMC: If you were gay, that'd be okay, i mean cause hey, i'd like you anyway (AvenueQ)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;73741 said:
DMC3 Dante looks awesome, but DMC4 REALLY makes him look like a bad@$$ devil hunter :D

DMC: If you were gay, that'd be okay, i mean cause hey, i'd like you anyway (AvenueQ)

oh no...i won't be your friend anymore cause you are gay...no...:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom