• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which DMC3 DT looks less repulsive

Which is the least hideous

• Yamato Vergil

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Beowulf Vergil

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Rebellion Dante

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Beowulf Dante

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Which of these Devil Triggers do you find least nauseating to look at. Or should I say which is your favorate. I would have put Dante's other weapon Dts, but it would not be fair to Vergil since he only got Beowulf.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I voted Rebellion Dante. Not that I like him so much, but I suppose that he is the one my eyes have gotten used too since I use Rebellion a lot and do not own Special Edition.
Vergil's Yamato DT sucks for the following reasons. His "hair" is gross. The fact that Yamato has somehow become a part of his body is also kinda weird.

The Beowulf ones would be okay if it weren't for the legs. Not that the original legs are so much better but this is kinda annoying seeing it.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe, thats why I said which one is less repulsive. I like how Yamato is fused with Vergil's body. I like Rebellion Dante's wings, how they're just hanging like rags and then pop up and stiffen when you jump or fall off something. It looks cool.

But in the end I voted for Beowulf Vergil because of his wings and I like the silver crap thats soppose to be hair better than Dante's. And my favorate color is blue ^^. Although his wings look better in the official and bonus pics. He has four wings and they look way better, I have no idea what the hell happend during the gameplay but...not much I can do about that.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I agree with Tony Dante and Rebellion are the coolest. I don't like a few aspects to Vergil's DT. I know they wanted them to look different but it some ways it looks odd.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I say Beowulf Vergil is the least hideous. It isnt bad at ALL. And with beowulf, in devil form I can do real cool combos with him on stage 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom