• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what's yourfavourite mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I love ANY mission featuring Vergil as a non-playable character. Otherwise that would make every mission on the Special Edition my favourite. xD Well, I like mission two because of the Hell Vanguard. His laugh thingy was epic. And is it just me, or when he appears out of nowhere and like rushes at you, spinning his scythe, do you guys also hear a sort of like bell ringing? Like the sound of Big Ben or something?

Nymphatina

Premium
I loved all the missions but my favez r...Mission 16: Win or Lose, Mission 18: Invading Hell, Mission 19: Forces Collide, & Mission 20: Screaming Souls :D

X Defender

Devil Bringer
My favourite is when i'm fighting Beowulf with Super Dante and using Nevan. I used Air Raid and used Thunderbolt until he is down. It's very funny!

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Am I the only one who enjoyed fighting Lady just before she gives you the Kalina-Ann??? MAN i killed her with TRICKSTER, the COOLEST SICKEST STYLE. Actually my favourite moments in that fight is when she goes, "Ready..." then she shoots a rocket out and with perfect timing I use that teleport thingy on Trickster (R1 - Targeting) then when the rocket comes forward (Forward on LeftStick, and then CircleButton) then combo her with Cerebrus nunchuks but don't finish the combo, stop halfway then start it again.

The Enigmatic Man

Legendary Devil Hunter
I loved the first fight with Vergil in Mission 7 because it was the first time you really get a chance to test the other Son of Sparda's power. Then the second fight with Vergil in Mission 13 was even better because by that time I had Dante's Devil Trigger to unleash whenever Vergil tried to use his. And of course, the final fight was pretty epic. In the end, every mission with a Vergil boss battle was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom