• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would your DMC 5 Be? Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok well First of all i hope this thread isn't closed or moved to fanfiction because i want people to think about it and it's in General Discussion----- anyway i had an idea about what Devil may cry 5 would be like in my head....but in reality this thread is about if you could make DMC 5 what would your idea be?

So If you have an idea please put it up but!!!!!
Use pictures so guys if you're a writer i don't want that i want to see visuals because they're better......so basically if you have an idea draw them and then put them on here, Hopefully i'll be able to put 4 more threads like this... basically your story should be split into 5 parts if you can because you want DMC 5 to be long and satisfying right?
Anyways if you can't draw try your best and you can choose if you want Dante to be the main character or Nero or Hell you can even bring back Vergil and play as him or maybe your own creation could work, So again just the storyboards really and you can choose to be specific and make the levels or make new weapons for Dante or something like that.

One more thing with the pictures or somewhere on your post put what everyone's going to say ok

NOTE!!!!!! please do your best i hope this forum will not be closed or moved PLEASE!!!

One more thing if there is a good drawer out there like one who can draw really good i would appreciate if you can contact me because i'm not capable of drawing well i am but i suck so bad it's not even funny and i don't have a scanner so IF YOUR A GOOD DRAWER PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MAKE A DMC 5

Note this is for fun so have fun on it

Wish you all good luck and i hope to see some pics
Sin, chob101

Sparda™

chob101;82439 said:
ok well First of all i hope this thread isn't closed or moved to fanfiction because i want people to think about it and it's in General Discussion----- anyway i had an idea about what Devil may cry 5 would be like in my head....but in reality this thread is about if you could make DMC 5 what would your idea be?

So If you have an idea please put it up but!!!!!
Use pictures so guys if you're a writer i don't want that i want to see visuals because they're better......so basically if you have an idea draw them and then put them on here, Hopefully i'll be able to put 4 more threads like this... basically your story should be split into 5 parts if you can because you want DMC 5 to be long and satisfying right?
Anyways if you can't draw try your best and you can choose if you want Dante to be the main character or Nero or Hell you can even bring back Vergil and play as him or maybe your own creation could work, So again just the storyboards really and you can choose to be specific and make the levels or make new weapons for Dante or something like that.

One more thing with the pictures or somewhere on your post put what everyone's going to say ok

NOTE!!!!!! please do your best i hope this forum will not be closed or moved PLEASE!!!

One more thing if there is a good drawer out there like one who can draw really good i would appreciate if you can contact me because i'm not capable of drawing well i am but i suck so bad it's not even funny and i don't have a scanner so IF YOUR A GOOD DRAWER PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MAKE A DMC 5

Note this is for fun so have fun on it

Wish you all good luck and i hope to see some pics
Sin, chob101

I got my idea under development. It is composed of three side-games, and the main DMC5 story.

The side-games are of Sparda, Nero and Vergil.

Check my project, at the link under my signature.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have also an idea. Just go to fanfiction and to the thread My History Of DMC5

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Devilmaycry 5 should go back to the story of Sparda with him as the main character, the demons he fought to gain his powers and rebelling against them (the epic fight against Mundus, just think DMC 1 when Dante transforms into him) what it would be like using the Force Edge when it tranforms into the Sparda Sword, this sword is like the Pandora's Box changing into various weapons i.e. Sword, Axe, Scissors and a Spear, not forgetting the Yamato Sword. Also Sparda could have Dante's styles from DMC 4 with Force Edge equipped and Vergil's style using Yamato. I think one or two flying levels for Sparda, even allowing him flight in ordinary levels so he can fight in the air and do combos. Also doesn't he shoot out Red Fireballs that could be charged as well. Plus the game should start with him in demon form maybe up to the ending where he meets Eve (Dante's Mom) and seals his powers away. With him being a full demon isn't he stronger than Dante?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DMC5 should be a post-Eschaton epic, Dante narrating the story and a new hero taking his place.
Paradise born of a paradise lost, the paradise born is that of the relentless hordes of a new foe, for any good to exist, evil must also be present.
The setting shall be the idyllic setting typical of the depiction of paradise at the start, as the game continues, the darkness continues to grow, the flora become sleek and polished black, using reverse-photo synthesis to drain the oxygen from the lungs of all organic entities. (draining HP slowly in order to create real "race against time" boss battles. Dante should also have an innovative attribute system, allowing him to take certain "superhuman" abilities other than the standard, these should include "bloodlust" (drains red orbs from opponents passively), "Master" (doubles exp), "Dead aim" (potential instant fatal hit against non-boss type enemies) and a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom