• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your pick for "Games of the decade" ?

Which Gen you love the most ?

• Ps2 era

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ps1/N64 era

• Ps3/360 era

• Snes/Nes/retro era games

• Total voters

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well Since Next Gen is at our doorsteps right now i think we can now just look back at the time we had fun in gaming and talk about the games which have a long lasting impression on us :)

My personal picks are :-

DEVIL MAY CRY 1&3- it should be illegal to not include both of them on the list
YS SERIES - This is what Legend of Zelda should be right now nuff' said !
Persona/Disgaea- I love Japan THEY MAKE UNIMAGINABLE GAMES ! really i have YET to play such funny,quarky and snazzy JRPG's which are so bizarre yet fun as hell i've never been so excited to play a freaking nerd of Japanese high school
WWE HCTP- I'm not intro wrestling but this game is just awesome 4-6 player game.. if you want a game where you can just unrealistically beat the fu*k out your opponent this is the game for you !
Prince of persia Sand of time Trilogy- i know people argue that its a mediocre series but back in 2005 it was really fresh and new it also introduced me to games with acrobatic combat
Need For Speed Most Wanted - This introduced me to all racing games and is still my all time fav racing game even though i've played grand turismo and Grid because its just a unique game of its kind its from cheesy cutscenes and its unique bounty system compelling gameplay it just won my heart and i still think that its the best street racer there is
Hitman Trilogy - Again it just blew me with its clever level designs and engaging gameplay which kept me coming for more i have yet to play a game which succeeds in making you feel like a REAL assassin but alas the Absolution ruined everything :( God of war Trilogy- I know now its an overrated and money hogging franchise right now but back in 2005 this was something admirable
GTA PS2Trilogy- This game introduced me to sandbox,open-world game and most important of all it was just insanely fun sadly in current gen Saints Row 3 is MUCH MUCH better than GTA 4 ironic since it started off as a rip-off
Resident Evil 3- My first ever PC game simply one of the best Survival horror game ever made
Socom U.S navy Seals- Its a rare genre which is fun i'm glad i found it had a lot of fun playing it with my buddies and i think these kinds of military games should be more encouraged
Burnout series- I love this series to death though at first i found it an iffy crappy sellout game then i slowly started to love the gameplay

Personally i think there aren't any current generation gems that i really love that much except for Darksouls but that's a very recent game and has years of gaming to come so i can't include this one this decade's list

Top Bottom