• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What game is the hardest game you ever played?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;264238 said:
Okay, you guys ever heard of Gradius? If you have, then you probably know of the sheer difficulty of Gradius III's arcade version. It makes Ninja Gaiden look like a cakewalk.

Another one-touch death game? >_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Heart of China - due to a major development glitch, it's actually nigh-on impossible to complete it.

Keaton

Premium
Actually, Ikaruga, Sin & Punishment and Bangai-O Spirits come to mind also, I adore Bullet-Hell Shooters, but sometimes they are damn nigh' on impossible. Well, for someone with only a few hours a night to play them that is ^^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ikaruga is crazy - I can only imagine the kind of folks who enjoy it are the ones who spend upwards of 12 hours a day in Japanese game arcades. It's the sort of game you play better if you don't even look at it but 'through' it... if you have good peripheral vision and sensitivity to movement, or you're some kind of hand-to-eye coordination God. My coordination and reflexes are good, but this thing kicked my ass.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;265421 said:
Ikaruga is crazy - I can only imagine the kind of folks who enjoy it are the ones who spend upwards of 12 hours a day in Japanese game arcades. It's the sort of game you play better if you don't even look at it but 'through' it... if you have good peripheral vision and sensitivity to movement, or you're some kind of hand-to-eye coordination God. My coordination and reflexes are good, but this thing kicked my ass.

I've actually managed to 1CC (1 Credit/Continue, basically, a no-death run) the game once. I only did it ONCE though. I've never been able to do it again, usually because halfway through my nerves get shot...

Vampi

Hmm...in the past it was Mega Man 1 for the NES. And DMC 1 on Dante Must Die Mode (obviously its going to be really hard).

But recently no game has been difficult for me really that much until Viewtiful Joe. Its a pain to play in Normal mode in that game.

aoshi

^ Check out godhand. Its from same creators and you might smash controllers into walls.I know i did. But not on the wall - into my bed.

So, Yeah , Worth a try.

Top Bottom