• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What consoles/game devices do you own?

Dark Drakan

Admin
This is likely to make me feel very old but I was just curious as to what consoles/gaming devices/handhelds people currently have in their houses or own (some of mine are at my parents in loft/attic). I currently have...

Amstrad
Atari
HUDL 2 (Step Sons)
NES Classic/Mini
N64
Nintendo 3DS (Step Sons)
Nintendo 2DS (Step Sons)
Playstation x 2 (1 has bad laser)
Playstation 2 (has bad laser)
Playstation 2 Slim
PS4
Custom built PC
PS Vita (Step Sons)
iPad x 2
Winthronics D-5614 (not exact model but looks VERY close, got to check what it actually is as my Grandad gave it to me as a child)
Xbox (original)
Xbox One x 2 (1 in lounge & other in step sons room)
Xbox One S (in my bedroom)

Gave my 2 Xbox 360s to charity shop 1 slim and 1 launch system.​

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Let's see, I own:
  • A PS4
  • A PS3
  • A PS2 (Two of them actually one slim one and an early model.)
  • A PS Vita
  • A PSP
  • A Wii U (Technically my brother's but it any console in the family umbrella tends to be used by us all at some point)
  • A Wii
  • And an N64
I've also had a GameCube at some point in my life but I don't recall what happened to it. I also use my computer quite frequently when I want to play an older game that is available for emulation.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Indeed, I feel very old writing this. I got into video games quite late as we didn't have a lot of money growing up, so that's why there's nothing pre-5th Gen (Aside from the Gameboy).
  • PS4 (Just recently got)
  • PS3
  • PS2
  • PS1 (Up in the loft somewhere)
  • Gamecube (Same as PS1)
  • Gameboy (In a drawer somewhere)
  • Gameboy Advance (Same as above)
  • Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • New Nintendo 3DS (Got this one as a Japanese import to play JPN Games due to the damn region locking)
  • PSP
  • PS Vita
  • A Wii

Dark Drakan

Admin
  • Gameboy (In a drawer somewhere)
  • Gameboy Advance (Same as above)

Wish I hadnt sold my Game Boy Colour all those years ago after Pokemon had its revival, would have loved to go back & play some Red/Blue & Silver/Gold on those. My Step Son practically lives on his 2DS at the minute (as well as his XB1) so no chance of me stealing that to play the new Pokemon games he has on it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Wish I hadnt sold my Game Boy Colour all those years ago after Pokemon had its revival, would have loved to go back & play some Red/Blue & Silver/Gold on those. My Step Son practically lives on his 2DS at the minute (as well as his XB1) so no chance of me stealing that to play the new Pokemon games he has on it.
I still remember getting both a Gameboy and Pokémon Silver for my birthday all those years ago. My first video game...

I think I still own all my GB and GBA games but they're probably in the back of the drawer as well. Maybe I'll fetch them and play them again one day.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I still remember getting both a Gameboy and Pokémon Silver for my birthday all those years ago. My first video game...

I think I still own all my GB and GBA games but they're probably in the back of the drawer as well. Maybe I'll fetch them and play them again one day.

I thought I would stop on ebay or something & pick one up for cheap but since Pokemon exploded again they are asking £70 ($85) for a Gameboy Colour & £50 ($61) for Pokemon Blue/Red & Gold & Silver each. I managed to get £15 for my Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Blue/Silver & handful of other games back then, was devastated I didnt keep it now.

EDIT* Though ive just remembered my step son purchased one off a market a while ago but never used it as he hadnt bought any games. Now he has a 2DS he uses a lot I might take that off his hands. :cool:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
- Custom Built PC
- Original PlayStation 1
- Day 1 Fat PlayStation 2 (Beat up but still works no problem)
- PS2 Slim
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Wii U
- PSVITA
- Gameboy Advance SP
- Playstation 3 Super Slim
- Xbox 360 Slim

I do have a N64 but I've never used it since I got it during a yard sale alongside a bunch of other stuff.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Let's see, I have...

- Custom PC
- Xbox 360
- PS2
- PSP
- Nintendo DS

I use the PC though. And the PSP when I'm on the bus sometimes.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
  • Ps1
  • Ps2
  • Ps3
  • Ps4
  • PsP
  • PsVITA
  • Wii
  • NDS
  • WiiU
  • custom PC

used to have (until somebody from my family gave it away without asking me :mad:
  • NES
  • Sega Genesis

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Used to have (until somebody from my family gave it away without asking me :mad:
  • NES
  • Sega Genesis

If its any consolation my dad sold my Amiga/Commodore 64 with hundreds of games (some of my favourite of all time) for £50 MANY years ago & back then I still used it more than my Playstation when that launched.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
If its any consolation my dad sold my Amiga/Commodore 64 with hundreds of games (some of my favourite of all time) for £50 MANY years ago & back then I still used it more than my Playstation when that launched.
In my country SNES never made breakthrough, so I had Genesis as my prime console until later I got Ps1, back there it was my fav console :) Thank god PC has emulation of all those old games :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
In my country SNES never made breakthrough, so I had Genesis as my prime console until later I got Ps1, back there it was my fav console :) Thank god PC has emulation of all those old games :D

I used to play on Steves Mega Drive from time to time with him & a Dreamcast at another friends house but I didnt actually own any Sega consoles myself.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I used to play on Steves Mega Drive from time to time with him & a Dreamcast at another friends house but I didnt actually own any Sega consoles myself.
Genesis in my opinion best 16 bit console back there, because Sega had balls to make all uncensored games, like MK and Splatterhouse, while nintendo kept censoring them. (they even censored cross in castlevania.:facepalm:)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Genesis in my opinion best 16 bit console back there, because Sega had balls to make all uncensored games, like MK and Splatterhouse, while nintendo kept censoring them. (they even censored cross in castlevania.:facepalm:)

Genesis did have some great games, some of my favourites were Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage & Double Dragon. A lot of my other favourites on the console I actually played on my Amiga/Commodore 64.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Genesis did have some great games, some of my favourites were Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage & Double Dragon. A lot of my other favourites on the console I actually played on my Amiga/Commodore 64.
I admit I never had Amiga/C64 any suggestion for good games on them?

Dark Drakan

Admin
I admit I never had Amiga/C64 any suggestion for good games on them?

Another World
Out of This World
Syndicate
Desert Strike/Jungle Strike
Worms
North & South
Flash Back
Road Rash
Prince of Persia
The Chaos Engine
Shadow of the Beast
Civilization
Populous/Populous 2
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
Cannon Fodder/Cannon Fodder 2
Dune/Dune II
James Pond
Secret of Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
Lemmings
Sensible Soccer
Dungeon Master
Elite
Frontier: Elite II
SimAnt
Sim City

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Huh, let's see if I can count everything.
-Gameboy color.
-Gameboy Advance. (I DON'T KNOW WHY DO I HAVE 2.)
-I had the first DS but it fell to the ground and it broke.
-I had the PS1 but I don't know what happened to it.
-PS2.
-I had the DS Lite but my mom has it now (she doesn't even use it but meh.)
-DSi.
-PSP.
-3DS.
-PS3.
-PS4.
-Also I think I might have a Mega Drive somewhere in my room but it was from my brothers, since they don't live here anymore I guess it's mine now. Yay. I wish I had the old Nintendo consoles when I was young, I never got to experience that and I had so much fun playing with them those last years on my friends' houses.

Dark Drakan

Admin
-Also I think I might have a Mega Drive somewhere in my room but it was from my brothers, since they don't live here anymore I guess it's mine now.

Should find it out and see if there are any games lying around, some classics on it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
This may take a while

Handhelds
Gameboy
Gameboy pocket x3
Gameboy color
Gameboy advance
Gameboy advance sp
Nintendo ds
Nintendo ds xl