• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Soldier of Fortune 2 was such an underrated game at the time.

Yup but I hated that part in the jungle when you are with that commander who would shoot you dead if you wandered just a tiny bit off his comfort zone.

He would give you two warnings, "Mullins, get back here now!", "Mullins, you're jeopardizing the mission!" and than bang, you dead. Wasn't even a stealth mission. Son of a bitch. :laugh:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yup but I hated that part in the jungle when you are with that commander who would shoot you dead if you wandered just a tiny bit off his comfort zone.

He would give you two warnings, "Mullins, get back here now!", "Mullins, you're jeopardizing the mission!" and than bang, you dead. Wasn't even a stealth mission. Son of a bitch. :laugh:

Old school way of disguising level limits im guessing, without the use of invisible walls. The limb damage and ability to throw knives that stuck into bodies/see knife slashes & bullet holes etc was superb for its time.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
People have said Iron Fist is ripping off Green Arrow in terms of plot but to me, Iron Fist is cooler.

Chi manipulation beats Bows and Arrows anyday of the week

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
While out shopping today the song "Arms" by Christina Perri was playing. I haven't heard that song in a long time. It reminded me of you @Meg since you introduced me to the tune.

In order news, being a home owner is really daunting. Hell, add the pains of obtaining
"good" health insurance to the list and... Well... Being a grown up is not fun.
I'm not mad that I'm average Joe working a normal job. I am mad that "good" health insurance is locked behind a expensive wall. I'm all for private insurance, but I rather pay 200USD then 400USD. Oh my, I've posted way to much "real" thoughts today. Back to the "nerd-verse!"

I want to have Son Goku's baby. :bored: That is all. :cautious:

Koschei

Our university has been obtaining Windows licenses for the past year, and today we finally got them. I'm just downloading Windows10 installer right now and I really hope it will work. I'm more stressed by the possibility that it won't work than I was during any exam :dead:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Your posts always sound like you're overstimulated, LOL.

So you admit that your jealous of my greatness? :bored:

:laugh: Lol JK. I usually am. The best part is that I DON"T need drugs to get or maintain this high! :eek:

Soon my Dragon Ball DVD collection will be complete. (Reads that DBZ-Kai the Final Chapters and Dragon Ball Super will come to DVD) ..... The things I do for Son Goku... :bored: The things I'll have to do... o_O

:laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Lol, well...I suppose cats work, too. :wink: So long as they put up with my cuddling them. :tongue:

CT: It's sad when you're more excited about the crystal-growing kit your kid got for Christmas than they are. I wonder how they'll turn out.

Top Bottom