• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
Tekken 6 story campaign or whatever it's called deflated my ego quite fast, which is funny, cause... well, I was always relatively good at Tekken while it was still just what is now known as arcade mode, and most of my other games are in nutshell run around and beat up groups of enemies, but when Tekken 6 put these two things together, I'm just godawful. My only excuse is that I've only got the game this afternoon.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thinking of something to play for a crowd since I have a show on Friday. I hate set preparations.

Any track suggestions? Dubstep, Trap or Electro House.

Hmm...not sure if this'll help, but how about Chaser, Suit Up, Hell Arrives, or Retribution by Blue Stahli? Or something by Celldweller? (Sorry I couldn't be of more help). ^^;

CT: If we're due for freezing rain tonight, I wonder if kiddo will wind up getting tomorrow off? Guess I'll have to see how bad it is, first.

+Coffee before bed last night probably wasn't the smartest idea.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Rethinking my adamant stance on not adding an extra S after an apostrophe. ^^; I can get away with characters like Reeves having only the apostrophe, but I think for Forneus and Iris, I'm going to have to knuckle under. The general rule of thumb is to write it the way you say it, and while I can say "Reeves' shadows" (not saying "Reeves-EZ"), I can't get away with ignoring it for the others any longer.

+I kind of want to play Tales of Symphonia. I still need to finish the whole Necronomicon thing, and though it's a pain in the ass, I know it can be done (since I've done it before).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I wish your Grandma the best of luck.
Joy, bliss, and a smile. That is key.

@Blackquill Sending good juju for your grandma. I hope she'll be okay.
Thank you both for your support. It seems like she's through the worst of it, though we had quite a scare when we were told her lungs had collapsed. But now she's on the road to recovery and even has the strength to complain of boredom and demand we bring her knitting and crosswords. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I just beat Uncharted 3. I enjoyed it. Not quite as much as 2, but still more than 1. Drake will get to enjoy retirement for a few months since I probably won't be jumping into Uncharted 4 right away.
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons of U3, especially the story.

This video in particular sums up a lot of my problems with the game.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've never watched Naruto. However the Naruto Ninja Storm: Road to Boruto game looks cool and flashy. As a non-fan should I buy this game? I like anime fighting games and this version of the game has all the bells and whistles.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons of U3, especially the story.

This video in particular sums up a lot of my problems with the game.
Yeah, can't say I disagree with that video. I thought some of the game felt kind of same-y, I didn't really start to notice it until the chase sequence towards the end though. I still don't dislike the game though. I think the developers tried to look at what worked with 2 and do it again, but the things they did to try and make it different didn't really work.

Top Bottom