• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reading "Master of the Universe" the Twilight fanfic-turned "50 Shades of Gray".
My god, if this weren't so unintentionally hilarious, I'd be sick to me stomach.

*Edward breaks into Bella's house and finds her crying*
Edward - "I can't tell what's wrong with you. Is it because I hit you?"

Me - "(Sarcasm) No mate, she just ran out of coffee...what the @#*& do you think!?"

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Ocean_at_the_End_of_the_Lane_US_Cover.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I think it's been a year since I read "A Study in Scarlet", so I figured now's a good time to delve back into "The Complete Sherlock Holmes". (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, obviously).

Currently on "The Sign of the Four", with full intentions of reading "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes", "The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes" and "The Hound of the Baskervilles" directly after. We'll see if I take a break to read something else afterward, or if I wind up continuing this enormous tome. :laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Had to take a break after "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" section to read one of the books a friend lent to me: The Book of Cthulhu. It's a compilation done by various authors, all inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's Call of Cthulhu (I know, "no ****!")--which I confess on its own was rather anti-climactic. ^^; Thus far, these inspired stories have been of greater interest.

Top Bottom