• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What am i doing wrong?!

TheJokingDevil

You can check on my channel for SS run, what I use are easy techniques to get SS, not only should know the DT system, but also it is important to know the killing order, what kind of demon should kill first, by knowing that it will be much easier.

seraphmaycry

You can check on my channel for SS run, what I use are easy techniques to get SS, not only should know the DT system, but also it is important to know the killing order, what kind of demon should kill first, by knowing that it will be much easier.

currently my main problem is hell lusts, red things are so aggressive and always manage a hit on me.

also, how should i map my controls?

i currently have b and x to swap weapons and triggers for style and shoot, allowing my thumb to only have to worry about a single button at a time instead of awkwardly trying to hold x to charge a gun while comboing with y

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Y for style b for melee x for jump a for shoot Rob for weapon switch rt for lock on lb for DT Lt for gun switch is what I use and its perfect for j'cing , royalguard tanking and getting ss

TheJokingDevil

currently my main problem is hell lusts, red things are so aggressive and always manage a hit on me.

also, how should i map my controls?

i currently have b and x to swap weapons and triggers for style and shoot, allowing my thumb to only have to worry about a single button at a time instead of awkwardly trying to hold x to charge a gun while comboing with y
lust only has 2 ways to attack,, one is back off first then rush and slash the front, the other one is like a rising cut. The first one is easy to see, while it back off, just be ready to jump or dodge. The other one may be tricky though, just be careful when you see it's coming by sliding forward. My controls are always in default except in GS, I will change x to switching gun, LT as DT, and LB as shoot

MKH Spartan

I run the standard control scheme except for I run shoot as L1 rather than X and I put DT on L2 if I intend to use DTE, otherwise I have DT on X I think (that's what I have it on in DMC4, so it is easier for me to switch between games if I have it like that).

seraphmaycry

lust only has 2 ways to attack,, one is back off first then rush and slash the front, the other one is like a rising cut. The first one is easy to see, while it back off, just be ready to jump or dodge. The other one may be tricky though, just be careful when you see it's coming by sliding forward. My controls are always in default except in GS, I will change x to switching gun, LT as DT, and LB as shoot

the second attack is what gets me, it's the second which is pure evil.

i see, i had better have bit of a play around with your and spartans setup.

seraphmaycry

well, after watching some vids, i am CERTAIN that i can do this.

it's just very hard.

anyway, i never knew that free ride was even worth using, let alone amazing for enemy seclusion (followed up with quiksilver and beowulf, killer bee JC spamming, it's beastly).

Top Bottom