• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
I was thinking what might happen if DMC was made into a fighting game but at the same time the controls were the same. What weapons in you opinion would be broken?
in other words much better than they should be.

in terms of brokenness my choice would most definitely be Cerberus (crazy speed) and Beowulf(after Cerberus stuns) with E&I and Kalina ann.

and as for my personal PvP Dante i would have Trickster, Rebellion, Cerberus, E&I, and the Shotgun.

just a thought

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Hmm well I dont really know how it would work, but I'd say E&I since you could just repeatedly shoot.

Thats the one thing I'm wondering about the fight against Dante in DMC4... how his AI is going to use his guns...

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Yeah tht is an interesting thought he better not just stand back and keep shooting constantly retreating nd stuff like lady does in dmc3

i kno he wont since he has some cool melee but damn itd just be so annoying espesh if the guns are ridiculously powerful on DMD (NMD).

Devil May Die

I would choose Neva and Rebellion With E&I and The Grenade Trower from DMC. Put all that with Swordmaster style and I bet i can weat all of you...If they ever make such game :)

P.S; i love that picture you have yasoukyoku of Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom