• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall Costumes?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nope, not that I've found. But I'm hoping that a costume is unlocked on a higher difficulty mode.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Someone on tumblr posted a pic of the costume you unlock upon beating the game.

I think it is more like Super Dante, maybe? Anyway, one question is seriously bugging me, if doppleganger is his devil trigger than is that going to be the permanent look of Vergil now since he no longer embraces any human side?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Opps, my bad. :blush: You do automatically start the other difficulty modes as 'Nelo Vergil' with the glowy eyes and stuff.

Edit: Just had a bit of a laugh. Vergil says how his amulet is gone, but with his new cotume it is there. :lol:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I want a costume of both Vergil and Dante where whenever it zooms in on their face in battle they do this
UT2_zps507a4866.gif

Domenic93

speaking of the mask why the hell did vergil stop wearing it after he met dante, I mean he's still wearing the same outfit, and he was at the hostage exchange with dante, but he didn't wear it, so he just wore it to be like anonymous

vergilthedemonking

Hmm yeah, he probably wore the mask to hide himself being the leader of the order but back then the demons didn't know anything about him and now he is the new demon king! They really should put the mask in as a skin or something. When he devil triggers he gets blue aura and small horns or something and the mask goes black with red eyes muaha. Excuse me for my bad english

s8ntmark

speaking of the mask why the hell did vergil stop wearing it after he met dante, I mean he's still wearing the same outfit, and he was at the hostage exchange with dante, but he didn't wear it, so he just wore it to be like anonymous

Maybe he didn't want to associate the Masked character "on the net" with "Vergil"....That masked guy was someone else....or maybe, after Mundus found out who he was it didn't matter anymore.

chocolatepanda

I think it is more like Super Dante, maybe? Anyway, one question is seriously bugging me, if doppleganger is his devil trigger than is that going to be the permanent look of Vergil now since he no longer embraces any human side?
The comic says that the form he takes at the end of the game is his DT while the doppelganger is just a technique. So he could probably turn off his DT if he wanted but didnt see a reason to during the game.

Domenic93

The comic says that the form he takes at the end of the game is his DT while the doppelganger is just a technique. So he could probably turn off his DT if he wanted but didnt see a reason to during the game.
you mean his hair and veins glowing is his devil trigger?

Top Bottom